Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWF New Generation Thread III

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Seeing a 1993 wrestling show at all, or at least one without a Funk or Gilbert on the card, feels like a wonderful mess.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I cannot imagine Knobbs and Dynamite being cool in any way. Knobbs is the exact sort of guy Dynamite would've fucked with all the time.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dynamite loved the Nasty Boys from some tours of Japan they did together in the late ‘80s. Their friendship was based around the Nasty Boys keeping up with Dynamite at the bars after the show and letting him ash out his cigarettes on their heads. So it wasn’t really a positive, healthy friendship per se.

Knobbs was the one who found out where Dynamite Kid was living in the slums of Manchester and took Bret there during an off day during one of the WWF’s European tours after Bret became World Champ.

Last edited:

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Duke the Dumpster and Lawler got in some trouble for that angle, believe it or not.

Here’s the apology:

LOL at Gorilla declaring that we would never see something like that again in the World Wrestling Federation.

Side note: What was the deal with Lawler wearing shades? Did have some cosmetic work done shortly before this?

Valeyard

Reaction score
Cornette and the Heavenly Bodies busting out some John Denver works. Diesel doing a legally distinct "Detroit Rock City." Get Razor to do some Tony Orlando shit. Bigelow and Luna with some "Don't Go Breakin My Heart."

Valeyard

Reaction score
Kills me how Taker's a legend for keeping kayfabe and everything but somehow telling people to dance the Taker is keeping character.