Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Alex Jones lawyer says, "he's just playing a part"

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

I know I am the only person here mentally challenged enough to listen to all this.

- 37 min(ish) Alex explains how coal is clean and pumping CO2 into the air is actually feeding plants and our fauna is growing at rapid rates. Electric cars are worse than gas for CO2 because of what power plants have to belch out to make energy for them.

- According to reports, at some point he's going to cover how he now thinks Sandy Hook happened and he was blinded by a psychosis.

- Spotify is being told by "many" that people are canceling their accounts over Rogan giving Jones a platform.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
You mean a guy who has a tendency to give awful human beings a platform and has had Alex Jones on in the past would do so again? Or that maybe, just maybe, Spotify shouldn't have given Rogan a platform?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Still pounding through this podcast. Joe is fact checking Jones as he rambles, making for some fun moments when they can't find Jones "info" even when pulling up the very documents Jones requests.

- Last time he was on Jones, Rogan and Eddie Bravo were all drinking and/or pot puffing. Rogan is doing Sober-October, so a whiskey-laden Jones here is playing your drunk uncle at Xmas, slapping your arm a little too hard to get you to drink with him.

- There is a particularly infuriating moment at 2 hours 29 mins when they talk voter fraud and Jones brings up how the left plan to ignore election night calls for Trump's victory and drag things out into court. Rogan goes along with it and talks about how all this mail in voting is going to be sketchy.

- They show a VINTAGE Alex Jones clip from the days when I still loved him where he confronts a Bohemian Grove member bigwig shit head with questions about the rituals they perform there.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ugh, since you put me in the position to defend Alex Jones.... He has the human prescribed version in the video, which is in fact used for certain things for people. Had we seen a video of him going to Fleet Farm (midwest reference!) and eating the horse dewormer, then stuff like "He switched the products to trick the viewer" is a real argument.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, the only science behind Ivermectin with regard to Covid is that if you put both in a petri dish, Covid dies. But like, soap absolutely destroys the covid virus, too. Why aren't people drinking bottles of Dawn? Taking the human version of Ivermectin at this point is only one step up from injecting bleach like Trump suggested.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
6 or 7 more of those and he'll be presidential timber.