Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Alex Jones lawyer says, "he's just playing a part"

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm subscribed to Knowledge Fight too though I don't listen cause it's daunting. They do review classic episodes from the '00s (back when you liked Alex, Brody!) once a week though so I may eventually check those out.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I cannot believe Alex Jones is worth that much.

Not saying the economist is wrong but it is maddening that Alex Jones has made that much selling BS and snake oil.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
The lawsuits aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy so someone's getting his money for the rest of his life.
My best guess is that he'll still be able to sell his snake oil supplements, but most (if not all) of the victims will get the money.

Also of note is that one of the reasons Jones lost is because he pissed off so many people in court. He blatantly refused to cooperate, acted like an asshole on and off court (including continuing to insult both the families and the jurors) and is too toxic even for places like Fox and other right wing networks. Even Tucker Carlson knows better than to allow him on his show (that or Fox won't let him). The fact he basically refused to listen to legal advice or even hire a competent team also didn't help.

It's actually depressing that Crowder hasn't been banned from YouTube. He constantly breaks the rules, has grown increasingly hateful (literally made a video making fun of George Floyd's murder) and essentially baits and dares them to regularly.

Oh, and it must be repeated that despite what these idiots said, Jones lost because there was no real legal defense for him and for being a belligerent asshole.

Last edited: