Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Baseball 2022: League Champ is Treble!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Hopefully we can get the draft done in the next 24 hours so I can reset and re-enter everything on yahoo on Sunday.

squint

New Poster Who'll Post A Lot
Reaction score
How does the waiver bench thing work? Do we just put claims in through yahoo? or do we drop a list in here somewhere? I've never actually taken part in that lol

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
You will do it all through the yahoo page. Later today I'm going to full reset and re-enter the draft results on yahoo to get all the free agents on waivers. Then I'll reset the waiver order and when I complete the draft, players will be on waivers for a few days to give teams time to place their claims. Then around April 1st I will put your waiver priority number back to its original number. I'll make a post later this afternoon with all that info.

DCBild's last pick is Chad Green, RP

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Yahoo Draft has been fully input into yahoo and now and finalized.

Players come off waivers on the morning of 3-23-22 usually sometime between 3 am EST and 5 am EST.

Waiver Order:
As always its based on the regular season standings last season, worst first and best last. Draft time limit delays bump teams to the end of the waiver line.

1. Gman
2. MontanaToRice
3. Squint
4. HarleyQuinn
5. 909
6. Treble
7. BRC
8. Chewbie
9. Krankor
10. Steak
11. Minger (2 delays 5.02 7.02)
12. Dirt (2 delays 1.13, 8.12)
13. DCBild (3 delays 5.13, 7.13, 10.13)
14. O.G. (4 delays 1.04, 4.03, 9.03, 10.03)

On or around April 1st I will reset the waiver order back to this order. In other words, there is no reason to try and save your high priority right now since it will be reset. Get your final benchwarmer players and use that waiver priority up.

EDIT: Anyone that tried to put in any claims in the last 10 minutes might have still been locked. I got everything unlocked now, so you all should be good to put in claims through yahoo.

Last edited:

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
BTW, waiver order priority has been reset. Waiver order will now be rolling from now through the end of the season.

Gman24

New Poster
Reaction score
will we get extra acquisitions for this extended matchup?

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Yeah I can double it for Week 1 since people probably had some extra adds witb players going on the DL week 1.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Bumped it up to 8 for week 1.

Also bumped time on waivers down to 1 day because 2 is really like three days. We'll stick with one day the remainder of the year.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
How is everyone doing on IL spots after week 1? We have 3 IL slots. Does this need increased?

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I've used up all 3 but 2 were already in use between Moncada/Strasburg so I'm fine with keeping it at 3. If necessary, maybe bump it to a 4th unless you're one of the unluckiest teams on the planet with 8+ IL dudes, lol.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I looked and half the league has between 3 & 4 IL eligible players already. I'll probably bump it to 4 IL on Monday, when I readjust acquistions back down to 4 also. Seems like some players are starting to hit the covid list. We'll just play it by ear each week. If we end up needing to go to 5 IL because of covid players or an increased influx of injuries from shortened spring training we will. I think we are going to see a lot more hamstrings and oblique injuries this April/May.