Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Elon Musk's Twitter

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Saw my first Cybertruck out in the wild yesterday on my way home from work. Saw another one today while running an errand.

These things are ugly.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
We've got at least one in town and I saw it a few weeks ago. Had to look around to make sure I wasn't having a stroke and seeing everything as polygons.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
There's one here too. Older guy, naturally. Had to marvel at it. Fucking thing is right out of Body Harvest.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
My neighborhood is full of Teslas, but I've yet to see a Cybertruck. :( I just want to point and laugh.

Epic for the Summer

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting a lot of MAGA chud nonsense in their feed? Everytime I open the app I'm subjected to Matt Walsh, Nick Adams, and Libs of Tik Tok douchery. I don't think I follow any (openly) conservatives or republican adjacent accounts so wondering if this is Musk's Twitter at work.

It's getting absurd now. Nothing but conservatives in my feed. Not one single Pro Harris account.

Dandy

Reaction score
It takes a long time, but if you mute every single conservative account that you don’t want to see, it gets better. Just keep in mind that if you stop your scroll; “show more,” or click on the tweet to read the comments in a “I have to see this car crash” manner, the algorithm shows you dozens more just like it.

Last edited:

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
I decided to take a break from Twitter today. Long story short-I've been unhappy/depressed for the last two days, and I figure not being there would be a smart idea. Like, Twitter was never really good per se, but it's just gotten so much worse that I don't feel like looking at something to the point I feel unhappy.

muzzington

Donald Dump or whatever
Reaction score
Highly recommend it. I never posted anything but had an itchy clicking finger.

Really only use Instagram, easy to build up a positive algorithm of suggested posts.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
He really is the Lawnmower Man in every way.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
I honestly believe one of the things that broke him was discovering that a lot of people think he isn't particularly likable or funny. He wanted people to like him, but he always gives off an aura of general lameness.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw my first cyber truck in the wild. It's dark and parked on the side of the street in my neighborhood so I thought it was some construction materials sitting there.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
I had a post hidden for using the phrase "cisgender white male"...to describe myself.

I reported a post for using the F slur for gay...and it doesn't violate TOS.

Fuck Elon Musk's Twitter, man

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a running gag whenever Musk makes a tweet about free speech that someone replies 'cisgender' and it gets hidden.