Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Eminem vs Mariah Carey and nick cannon

Reaction score
909 said:
U MAD

u_mad.gif

Damn you.... You know there is no way to top the "U Mad" gif......... unless..........

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html

EHME

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jaxxxson Mayhem also thinks Spike Lee is racist despite him casting John Turturro in almost every film he's made.

Maybe Jaxxxson Mayhem should go check out the 25th Hour.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
All this thread needs now is discussion about who it is that runs the rap game. Then it will be complete.

OG

OG
Reaction score
How can y'all
King Kamala said:
Byron the Bulb said:
King Kamala said:
The white nigga that run the rap game.

LyorCohen.jpg

well played. But shouldn't he be the Jew nigga that run the rap game?

*waits for someoneto post a picture of one of or all of the Beastie Boys*
How can y'all be the Nigga 4 Life crew,
With a white jew, telling you what to do

The Coat Is My Father

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I read this entire thread, and I think I'm never going to listen to hip hop again. You've all killed it for me, FOREVER. Thanks, guys.

I didn't even bother to listen to the song in question, but at the risk of beating a dead horse, the last time I was entertained by an Eminem song, I was fifteen.

CBright7831

2016/17 Poster of the Year
Reaction score
Wow an Eminem vs. Mariah Carey/Nick Cannon thread made just two days ago has inspired 130 (131 now) replies. On one hand, I ind of wish Eminem would move on. That relationship happened in what? 2001? 2002? But on the other hand...the voicemails interest me.

Reaction score
CBright7831 said:
Wow an Eminem vs. Mariah Carey/Nick Cannon thread made just two days ago has inspired 130 (131 now) replies. On one hand, I ind of wish Eminem would move on. That relationship happened in what? 2001? 2002? But on the other hand...the voicemails interest me.

Don't forget the pictures.

Big Green

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I still can't see Nick Cannon as anything other than some kid from the beginning of the decline of "All That" on Nick so the idea of a Eminem vs. Nick Cannon feud just comes across as laughable.

Congrats on going from "All That" to banging Mariah Carey though, great job kid.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
I stopped watching Nickelodeon in middle school (and switched to the Disney Channel right Alfie?) but I remember turning on All That once in 9th grade. An obese Hispanic man was portraying Bill Clinton. I can damn sure tell you the show was in decline then.

EHME

Integral Poster
Reaction score
mellow said:
EHME said:
Drumline was a good movie.

Could you be any more culturally biased?

Not really. It's a critical acclaimed film. I rarely see any bad reviews on the movie. It was a good film and was very well done.

EHME

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mazto said:
I liked Drumline, but I'm a band nerd, so take that for what it's worth.

There is nothing wrong about Drumline. It was a well done film, critically acclaimed by virturally all critics and people alike.

pbone

Something tells me that you want to go home.
Reaction score
EHME said:
mellow said:
EHME said:
Drumline was a good movie.

Could you be any more culturally biased?

Not really. It's a critical acclaimed film. I rarely see any bad reviews on the movie. It was a good film and was very well done.

Why the fuck would you? It was made 7 years ago. Did movies even exist back then?

EHME

Integral Poster
Reaction score
pbone said:
Why the fuck would you? It was made 7 years ago. Did movies even exist back then?

People still review old movies today at various websites, dumbass.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
pbone said:

They did, but not The Dark Knight so what's the point