Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fat, Grease, and Dough: THIS IS YOUR BREAKFAST THREAD

wnyxmcneal

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Re: Oil, Grease, and Fat: THIS IS YOUR BREAKFAST THREAD

I wish my Dunkin Donuts had pizza.

But yea, Dunkin Donuts is kind of overpriced and not that good, but I still go there before I go to the movies. I liked the steak and egg bagel, though I don't know where that egg comes from

Reaction score
Whenever I get beverages from Dunkin Donuts, I'll get the hot chocolate and I've gotten the Coolatta. The hot chocolate is solid, but the Coolatta, you're honestly better off going to 7/11 and getting a Slurpee for like 1/3 the price.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've had $1 knockoffs at gas stations that were better than the actual Coolata. They might be the biggest ripoff in fast food.

Alternately, it's pretty great when Dunkin Donuts busts out the Milky Way hot chocolate.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Re: Oil, Grease, and Fat: THIS IS YOUR BREAKFAST THREAD

MFer said:
In Michigan, I'm lucky to find one Dunkin Donuts in town. I move to upstate NY, and they're all around. Regarding Krispy Kreme, it seems like their stores bombed all across the U.S.
If it's still there, I remember one in Southfield, on Telegraph/Ten Mile south of the Lodge/696 clusterfuck. This probably helps you not one bit.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is one in the Ann Arbor area, so I've at least got that. On a separate note, I ordered a Sausage, Egg, & Cheese McGriddle the other day and got stiffed on the egg. I mean, I've learned over the years to check your bag before you leave the drive-thru, but now I've gotta open the goddamn packaging too? Fuck is this shit?

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
MFer said:
There is one in the Ann Arbor area, so I've at least got that. On a separate note, I ordered a Sausage, Egg, & Cheese McGriddle the other day and got stiffed on the egg. I mean, I've learned over the years to check your bag before you leave the drive-thru, but now I've gotta open the goddamn packaging too? Fuck is this shit?
I would guess that the staff figure it's easier to get away with crap like that at the drive-thru?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
I brought sausage and bacon over to my niece's for breakfast a few weeks ago. After she cooked it, there was a quality pool of grease left in the pan. She informed me she was going to toss it out. I told her my Dad would have made some epic grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch with that greasy goodness.