HORRIBLE PEOPLE

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
5e13690e-e8b0-45b9-bef0-aeabe9c4ec74_text.gif

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is every religion trying to have their own child sex abuse scandal?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Dog the Bounty Hunter Predicts That “Like Hitler,” Biden Will “Commit Suicide” After Midterms​

The post Dog the Bounty Hunter Predicts That “Like Hitler,” Biden Will “Commit Suicide” After Midterms appeared first on Consequence.
Duane Chapman has gone from bounty hunter to evangelist speaker, and the results are as bad as you’d imagine. The television personality, better known as Dog the Bounty Hunter, opined at a recent Christian conference that President Biden, who he referred to as “little Hitler,” stole the 2020 election, but that Republicans would restore the rightful political balance after sweeping this year’s midterms. He then predicted that Biden would follow Hitler’s footsteps and commit suicide after his defeat.
Chapman was speaking at the aptly titled Opening the Heavens conference when he made these remarks. Recounting to the audience that he asked God why he would allow Biden to win (or steal) the election, the bounty hunter explained that the “bad thing” happened in order to show “God’s manifestation.”
“There’s nothing we could’ve done about it. Not at all,” Chapman said. “Yeah, he stoled [sic] it, because now, little Hitler, we are gonna show you God’s manifestation.”
Chapman added: “Wait til November … When the Republican Party wipes them out… I told you this morning, little Hitler, and if you’ll remember, Hitler committed suicide. You know why? Because he was caught. And you know what’s gonna happen? They’re gonna catch these cheaters, and I’m not saying with my mouth or my tongue that he’s gonna commit suicide, but you never know.” On the last line, he flashed a smirk.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, that's when Bing Crosby's oldest son's tell all memoir was published. FWIW, his other kids and biographers have disputed how accurate Gary Crosby's account is.

Personally, I'm just waiting for you to find about the shocking revelations in Albert Goldman's biography of Elvis!

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score

I am so tired of this obvious Trumper strategy of walking back absolutely disgusting comments as "humor" or "sarcasm." MTG once again up to complete lunacy as she suggested over the weekend that the insurrection would be different if herself and Bannon led the brigade, all fully armed. How is that funny or sarcastic whatsoever? Sick ass cunt

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, that's when Bing Crosby's oldest son's tell all memoir was published. FWIW, his other kids and biographers have disputed how accurate Gary Crosby's account is.

Personally, I'm just waiting for you to find about the shocking revelations in Albert Goldman's biography of Elvis!
Read his 2 books on Elvis, plus Lenny Bruce, and Lennon.