Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

HORRIBLE PEOPLE

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pedantic here but average height in the 1790's was approximately 5 foot 5 so Napoleon was doing pretty ok. Really most of those people given their time and locations weren't short.

No excuse for that monster Lori Lightfoot though.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Multiple shootings over the last month and a half, he hired several people to take part and of course he denies he lost the election.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
I fucking hate how people exploit their kids for business reasons. My partner's mom used her and her older sister as free labor when she ran her own shop, and the things she did around it is why my SIL still has trouble talking to her about anything.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
fJhFwHe.jpg

fucker needs to go visit a six story book building in the Lone Star state.

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That whole video is messed up. From constantly bringing up his kids (nobody watching is going to think about blaming toddlers for someone's divorce and its not like they're going to go online and read anything about it), insinuating that the only reason he's allowing the divorce to go through is because the law says he has to (his only fault in all of this is that he picked the wrong woman to marry) and then the whole Candace Owens thing (I think most people thought/think the info she alluded to is a little more scandalous, like he's gay or something). Not to mention starting the whole thing off with "I DIDN'T BEAT MY WIFE THAT'S NOT WHY SHE WANTS TO LEAVE ME".

I just hope this leads to more embarrassing stuff about him coming out.