Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

HORRIBLE PEOPLE

Staff member
Reaction score
KOAB and I said when Dolezal's story broke that she was just ahead of her time and that in 10-20 years there were going to be more people doing this and trying to say they were basically assigned the wrong race at birth.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Back this past summer Hilaria and Baldwin were both on the Stern show and she was speaking with a clear American accent which I thought was weird. The other times I had heard her she had a Spanish accent. Very weird.

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score

Ms D'Ubios is an Australian citizen who has been living in Spain for several years, working as an alternative health practitioner.

"She said she wanted a "non-toxic safe place to quarantine".

"That's all I am asking for so they don't pump me with antihistamines or allergy drugs to cope with the toxic environment," she wrote.

In other Facebook video posts, she expressed scepticism about coronavirus.

"[The Government] is going to use an army to mass vaccinate you for a 0.03 per cent contraction rate for a virus that doesn't exist," Ms D'Ubios said in one such post.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
It’s not as severe as the punishment he deserves from before but I wish they would at least cite him for underage drinking or something to start up the record this scum will inevitably have.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Has his location in those pictures been positively identified? Because I think it's only illegal if he was drinking in public?

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
"Hey, we're going to boycott the local wal-mart since they're treating employees like shit with the virus."

Local grocery chain that's been getting our money: "Hold my beer."

Owner in one of the largest Gulf Coast grocery chains was at the Capital attack and now my timeline is full of people posting their continued support.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bruce Willis was asked to leave a Rite Aid in LA for refusing to wear a mask

John McClane is an anti-masker. Not right.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

surprised no one mentioned yet this huge POS died. I'm glad he lived long enough to see the Proud Boys storm the capital. I hope he was able to realize what he helped create is destroying the country AND that they're huge anti-semites which goes against his other huge passion.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bruce Willis was asked to leave a Rite Aid in LA for refusing to wear a mask

John McClane is an anti-masker. Not right.
I've heard from two reliable local people that he's a pain in the ass to work with, total dick. I've also heard from people in the service industry that he's a very generous tipper. I'm putting more stock in the people that had to work with him and not for him.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
She has kept up the pace of hate speech and whataboutisms aplenty on her Twitter feed since she was reinstated. Called protesters arrested in NYC yesterday "domestic terrorists" shamelessly, keeping up the deflection game. I have a feeling she won't last 6 months in congress before she pulls something out of her ass that is a crossing the line situation (as if it hasn't happened already?) that gets her booted. I can't see the prospect of the other Q supporter from Colorado either once more info comes out on the investigation on who was implicit in the planning of the capitol siege.

The GOP has to recognize that keeping these cutesy, yet incredibly inflammatory negative and reactive cunts in the party needs to go. As these woman are just damaging their own party just as much (if not more?) than they are damaging the idea of democracy in the first place. The rebuke of EVERYTHING QAnon needs to happen sooner than later even by the Republican party if they want to align the party values back again after so many years of so much self-inflicted damage.

On that same fucking note, why in the FUCK is the FBI, etc, not just fully investigating the underbelly of QAnon right now to expose it for what it is? I think that needs to happen ASAP.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Local media reporting a substitute at an elementary school said the "n" slur in front of sixth grade students. Article does not list who reported it, so that's giving apologists a lot of outs "well if it is one kid's word against the teacher..."

They have not identified the sub's name but rabble on social media is indicating she is the sister of a prominent local official and business owner. School has removed her from their sub roster. School board stated she'll be terminated pending their investigation. Our local NAACP chapter president is wanting blood.

"but if she DID say it, we don't know the context..."

That word already shouldn't be said, much less by a white person to a black person, MUCH LESS from a white adult to a class room of mostly black students. Fuck sake. If this lady really did say this word to kids, there's got to be some criminal penalty for gross stupidity. Civilly she's going to get the law's foot broke off in her ass if the families sue, one of our judges is a black man that everyone loves so even if he doesn't get the case for his district, one of his colleagues will (I'm not sure how that gets assigned).

While the article doesn't say anything other than that the word was said, I found myself wondering, what grade did we have to read "Tom Sawyer" & "Huck Finn"? Was she referencing those books? Or did she literally just look at a class of 30 kids and say that word? Stupid lady either way.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think I had to wait until 9th or 10th grade maybe even later in high school to read the Mark Twain books. Older generations probably read the book earlier when they were children. But I think for me and my classmates uptight millennial asses' in the mid '00s, we had to wait until we were teenagers so we could understand nuance and context. And have some knowledge that saying the n word was wrong!

I will never forget when I was backstage, waiting for a rehearsal to start for a play my freshman year of college, an older classmate (thirtysomething dude returning to school) found out he was from the same town in rural Maine as one of the other actors in the play. He excitedly said "Hey did you know Jerry The N?" (said with a hard R FWIW) It was a record scratch moment and everyone gave him a "WTH? Did you just say?" expression. Dude was just like "What! he gave himself that nickname! He had a foot fetish! Weird guy!"

Man, life at the one black dude in a hick town in Maine must be rough.

Reactions: SFH