Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

HORRIBLE PEOPLE

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
Don't know where else to put this, but the My Pillow Guy got banned from Twitter.
I find it fascinating that the dude is a true believer. He's like Lou Dobbs to me in that whereas guys like Rush Limbaugh and what not would probably tell you they are just bullshitting people if you met them in person, this guy just carries on, actually believing in right wing conspiracy theories (election fraud and even Qanon), and his product has been dropped by a few stores. I'm surprised it took them this long to ban him, though I could say that about a lot of far right personalities.

Finally, I have an aunt on my mom's side of the family who bought a My Pillow a while back. She said it was a huge rip off.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
We bought a few. For the first month or two, they're great. Then they become these weird, chunky messes, and then they become the property of the dogs.

Reactions: SFH

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Hoff

EVERYTHING
Reaction score

I didn't need to see this on a day my blood is already way up on politics.

Seriously, incremental institutional change is good, it's important, but what if we just burned the entire system to the ground. I'm not saying it would be good; it would feel good, at least for a bit.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I mean, her point has validity (that her age range and health make it difficult to know when she's eligible to receive it), but that "do you know who I am" Karen shit is just...yeeeesh

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
also it's one of the least popular people in the country needlessly going after one of the most popular (well, at least outside of galaxy brained dipshit circles) people in the country.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
She;s a complete fucking fool. Claiming Fauci doesn't understand science and putting the blame on him for the rollout etc. It has been a month and there was literally no plan when Biden came in because of Trump. The work that's been done since then is impressive. Her group is one of the least at-risk. Cry me a fucking river.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Saying the quiet part out loud, again. I guess that she's too stupid to understand that, if she thinks that the US Flag is a "rebuttal" to the transgender flag, she is then essentially saying that she doesn't think that transgender people are represented by the US Flag... thereby justifying the need for the Equality Act.

70show_RedForman.jpg

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The part that disgusts me the most is followers of her probably have no sympathy of LBGTQ rights until its their kid or someone they love that has to deal with shit like this or even worse, they have people in their life that are dealing with it and don't care or won't publicly support them because it doesn't benefit them.

Reactions: Laz

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I suddenly feel less guilty about nearly 40 years of foot in mouth syndrome.