Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hulk Hogan has lost his mind

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just like Bash at the Beach 2000, Booker T gets one over on Hulk Hogan. *chuckles* C'MON MAN!

(Also how dense and senile do you have to be to have 2021 Booker T calling you out?)

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I watched most if not all of Hogan Knows Best because it combined my interest in wrestling and my interest in '00s VH1 CelebReality trash but yeah, I'll damned if I don't remember Brooke Knows Best better as well.

Only two episodes I remember were the one where Hogan was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame and made a surprise appearance at WrestleMankia 21 (complete with a shot of Hogan's thong covered ass as he put on his trunks in the locker room. Cue @BruiserBrody moan), which made it seem like Hulk's run in was totally a last minute result of seeing how much better he looked than his peers at the HOF ceremony the night before. Other one is where Linda and the kids went out of town and Brian Knobbs invited over a bunch of Hulk's old wrestling buddies to whoop it up. That included a shot of a smirking, drunken Greg Valentine peeing against the side of the Hogan mansion. cue King Kamala moan)

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I imagine Flair chopping him and him squirting like a water balloon all over Nick Patrick.