Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Kamala's Random WCW Bullshit thread

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Pretty sure I've heard this before on Between the Sheets but what a concept. Todd Champion had been doing jobs since like 1987. Pez was last pushed in what....87 at best? Then you have a hoss in Kaz and you are going to saddle him in a comedy angle?
He didn't wind up getting over, but being brought in as Rick Steiner's partner for a few months at least gave him some cred. "World's Strongest Man" beats Mall Cop.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had never heard of the Patriots faction, but holy cow that fits into summer to fall WCW 1991!

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I used to loyally check out WrestleCrap every Friday for RD's newest inductions. "WCW Special Forces" is still the best hometown ever announced.

Every Friday when I was in college I would go to the computer lab between classes and read the newest inductions. One time one of the librarians caught me lol'ing about something and I had to cover. Also remember being shocked about Merl's suicide which I think was in Fall 2000

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
WWF had a couple other good ones. The 50s greasers Deuce and Domino were billed from “the other side of the tracks” and the Million Dollar Man was always “making his seasonal residence in…” various rich towns at different points of the year to hammer home how loaded he was.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
It never fit either of them tbh. At least Sting was a surfer at one point. Hogan just hung and bung.