King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
675K a PPV or 15%, whichever is bigger.
$175.00 a day per diem
20K a month if he wears NWO merch on TV.
100 percent of any profits for a Hotline where he appears.

*flexes*
Why would WCW ever do a hotline with Hogan if he would make 100% of the profits?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
For those who lack the time or stomach for this, Nash's kid drank six beers while recording last week's pod. Nash knew Tristen had alcoholism, and told him that doing that during work time is not acceptable. In the course of the argument, they agreed to go sober together. Quitting cold turkey led to Tristen having a stroke or whatever and that lead to a heart attack. He was dead on the floor but the EMTs brought him back.
He lived on life support for a bit, but the doctors told Nash T's heart was too damaged.
Kevin is very detailed.
Nash copes with it by suggesting his son was nihilistic towards this shit world and found a way to exit.

We get a blue chew ad.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That shows you that just because it's advertised on football games and socially acceptable, alcohol can be just as deadly when abused as any of the boogeyman hard drugs.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I'm not a doctor so idk how this happens, but there should be a better way to ease people off of problematic alcohol use. It boggles my mind that someone is that prone to a seizure a week after going dry, and you kind of have to just play russian roulette with it.

watching the podcast now is so fuckin sad. Kevin looks like a shell of himself. he just looks shrunken down, beat down by all the grief. I can't imagine what he's going through. he must be insanely mentally strong to be handling all this so openly, especially with all the hate being thrown his way.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Anyone giving him hate is scum. "He was mean to wrestlers I like so I'm glad his kid is dead" is some next-level fucked up logic.

Honestly, as much as it's kind of a weird thing to say, I like how open he's being about all this. Like on one hand it is none of my business but on the other I like that he's finding a way to process instead of internalizing.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Knowing Nash's personality and how open and transparent he is, it'd have been weirder if he had taken months off to grief.

Still even knowing that, I'm surprised he came back 4-5 days later to discuss it but it takes a lot of guts to do that. Hopefully, telling Tristan's story prevents someone else from going down that same path.

Valeyard

Reaction score
It wouldn't have surprised me if he took time off, though. After Hall going he's probably a lot more sensitive than we think, and given how Tristen died that seems like it would touch a nerve hard.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Knowing Nash's personality and how open and transparent he is, it'd have been weirder if he had taken months off to grief.

Still even knowing that, I'm surprised he came back 4-5 days later to discuss it but it takes a lot of guts to do that. Hopefully, telling Tristan's story prevents someone else from going down that same path.
I thought it was done since Tristen was the "producer" and Nash admits he has no idea how any of the tech works.

Nash does like to say that the son of Bob Nash doesn't turn down money, so he powered through.
It has to hit him on some level though that had he not called his son out on drinking last week that things wouldn't come to a head. I'm not sure why they chose a cold turkey method if his problem was that deep. Nash had to know better given his drugged up friends own issues.
--
In a way getting it out probably helped. When my dad died almost 5 years ago, I let out one big cry with my Mom the following morning, (Over seeing a hunting DVD I gave him for Xmas weeks earlier had gone unwatched due to his hospital stay) and then was largely "ok".

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dude lost his kid and one of his closest friends, there should have already been ongoing wellness checks from his loved ones. We rag on the dude but fuck I don't want Big Kev eating a bullet either. He has a lot to offer the world.

Valeyard

Reaction score
"I'm gonna go eat a little Korean" is one of the best moments of his career.