Matches You Didn't Think Existed

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
@King Kamala Your post about the Wrestlemania 3 six-man tag match led me to find out that Danny Davis was still working matches in the 2000s including a feature match for JAPW in 2001 against Dan Maff

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Wait that means WCW could've had him be the evil nWo ref. Hell at least Dean vs Dangerous Danny on a random Saturday Night.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I’ve never seen Dr. Cube before but now I have my answer of most likely candidate to be the Hogan/Austin of this era

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score

WWE champ Shawn Michaels works the B (C?) show weeks before losing the belt to SID.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Superstars was still the B show in '96 just by proxy of being the only other show besides RAW that still had exclusive matches. I watched pretty much until it became a recap show and they had occasional angles and main eventer appearances even until the end. I remember SID defended the World Title on Superstars against one of the Grimm Twins (Harris Brothers).

Checked Cawthon and revealed that while SID did wrestle a Harris Brother on Superstars in November '96, it was not a WWF World Title match. I either Mandela Effected it and/or just confused it with the time SID wrestled Kevin Nash and one of the Harris Brothers in a Triple Threat Cage Match for the vacant WCW World Title after Chris Voldemort left for WWF.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Shawn had a couple. I know he had one with Bradshaw out of nowhere.