Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Thread

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Eminem is eligible next year. We're all old.

Will the boy bands eventually get in? Jackson 5 got in first ballot but after that I don't think any of have gotten in. ngl I'd be perfectly fine with a duel New Edition/Bobby Brown induction.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
The Beatles were a boy band from the start… kinda.

The HOF bar is not at all high for who they’ll accept and who they won’t. Some acts are in that in no way should be, and others are out that should be in.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Campaigning hard for a HOF induction (although I think it was more his fanbase than Todd himself) then refusing to go and saying its existence is dumb is a very very Todd Rundgren thing to do. I love him.

Also I would have thought someone as technology minded as him would have a more professional looking webcam setup tbh.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Jerry Garcia did the same thing. Rock Hall didn't want to induct all members of the Grateful Dead but he campaigned hard for them to do so. Once they agreed, he wound up not showing anyway.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
MC5, RATM, and Judas Priest?

Hell yeah.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I am amazed that MC5 wasn’t in already. Wayne Kramer isn’t getting younger ! Induct them while a few of them are still alive!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Kate Bush holy shit. This is a legit lineup for once. I'll have to at least track down the Kate Bush and MC5 stuff.