Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Strange Wrestling (IRL) Feuds

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Tom Hannifan got in a seemingly subtle jab at JR last night (that will undoubtedly really piss him off) by talking about how he's the only pro wrestling announcer who enters to the college he graduated from's fight song.

I imagine pointing out that JR never actually went to OU riles him up more than bringing up any of the hundreds of times he was humiliated by Vince.

Also kind of a dick move for Tom Phillips to needlessly troll a 70 year about their COLLEGE FOOTBAW teams.

Ah this makes me realize how close we are to college football season where almost everyone in Southern Ohio is an Ohio State alum....

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
This is a real “Whoever wins, we lose.” Type feud

As much as I'm not a fan of Cardona, he's done a great job on his current run. Everything with GCW has been incredibly entertaining since he's not taking himself seriously. He knows how to get under the fan's skin so well, and he's shown that he'll get bloody when he needs to. That first deathmatch he had against Gage really upped my respect for him. I didn't think he would take anything, and he took, literally, everything that was thrown at him, and everything he was thrown into. I'd rather see Cardona at a show I'm at in 2022 than Bully Ray at this point.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
He's still the second best Hebner, idiocy aside.

Although he might just be talking about Callis.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Wonder how many times he actually saw her vs was in the same building.