Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The Meltzer Thread

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Damn. Braxton's contributions to that site were always top notch, and it remains one of the rare sites (regardless of content) that not only existed when I was in high school but I also still checked out.

RIP

Hoff

EVERYTHING
Reaction score
I didn't know Bad Bunny before his involvement in WWE, as in, I never heard of the guy. BUT, all it takes is like five minutes of research to see how big a deal this guy is. He does play stronger to a certain demo, but to say "no one knows who he is" is insane and to call him an "ethnic celebrity" is questionable at best. I dunno if Dave is racist or if he was just trying to point out that Bunny is more well known among Spanish speakers, but there was a better word choice either way.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He def. has a 70s/80s mindset on a lot of issues regarding the wrestling business. He absolutely should try and grow and get the old stuff the hell out of his brain

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking about posting this awhile back but can we try to avoid giving attention to the Meltzer Said What guy in this thread. His alt. Twitter account was suspended for harassing Brandi Rhodes online . There is enough to criticize Meltz over without giving attention to that creep

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
And this is a guy who keeps telling people they need to be progressive and open minded when someone says Young Bucks fucking suck.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking about posting this awhile back but can we try to avoid giving attention to the Meltzer Said What guy in this thread. His alt. Twitter account was suspended for harassing Brandi Rhodes online . There is enough to criticize Meltz over without giving attention to that creep

damn that's gross.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just a heads up, word is @Bluraywrestling is another @Meltzersaidwhat alt. Account .

And yeah I take it Charlotte and Dave are no longer close...

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I was thinking of tagging you @strummer in my post to confirm I'm not giving more shine to that doofus. Should have known better. Dave is still an idiot, though.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
MSW and BRW are dumbasses (or singular as case may be) but even a troll can have a point sometimes and in this case it's especially relevant since Charlotte responded.