The Meltzer Thread

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
From what I'm seeing in this case most are taking Meltz's side here

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Her tweet about wrestling journalists was stupid. It was reported weeks ago that she was at the WWE PC and was headed back to WWE. All of that was true. I have no clue what her beef is other than trying to take heat off herself for deleting the union tweets.

I kinda think she's trying to pull a Trump here. She's creating another controversy where she knows people will be on her side which will deflect from the union stuff because she knows people would be against her. It's actually a sound strategy.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
I don't want to wade through comments on anything about the news for the "2 + 2," does it pertain to how Don Lemon starts when AEW ends? I'm a damn current events junkie and didn't even know there was a town hall until after I was done talking Bryan/AEW on the rasslin' sites.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Meltzer was called a Charlotte mark many times for the amount he's put her over. He also gave Andrade (and Gargano) a 5 star match, and has talked glowingly of him many times. These people who clip Meltzer audio in order to get clout from wrestlers is hilarious. Dave has said some awful things, some dumb things, but to think that he hates Andrade and Charlotte might be one of the funniest things going around.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
The talent that respond are working the fuuuuuuuck out of the marks. Gotta be.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Meltzer spoke highly of Andrade throughout his WWE run. Now he believes that Andrade hasn't been working at the AEW standard. I can't comment on the Omega match because I haven't seen it, but Andrade doesn't work like one of the top guys in AEW. He's certainly very good but I was really hoping that he would become the breakout star in AEW that he was held back from being in WWE and I don't think he's working as hard as he would have to be to reach that level.

BlurayWrestling and MeltzerSaidWhat are the two lamest non-MAGA accounts on Twitter. Are they the same person? Are they Cyrus?

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Meltzer was called a Charlotte mark many times for the amount he's put her over. He also gave Andrade (and Gargano) a 5 star match, and has talked glowingly of him many times. These people who clip Meltzer audio in order to get clout from wrestlers is hilarious. Dave has said some awful things, some dumb things, but to think that he hates Andrade and Charlotte might be one of the funniest things going around.
this is all because of dave's comments about charlotte's plastic surgery. Andrade doesn't give a fuck about how many star ratings he has given him or her in the past before that. Charlotte shat all over Dave over it several months ago calling him out for not bothering to check with her when he has her numbet etc.

The guys who clip Meltzer's stuff have an obvious agenda but there's more to Andrade/Charlotte than these guys sending them shit.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
He's not wrong on either point. Their gate was huge because of the high ticket costs, but they also didn't sell out the venue. MSG is a blackhole as far as making money is, and because of that, they have to charge much higher prices. Gate wise, they did great. Turnout wise not as much.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
I’m sure this MSG card also had the highest ticket prices in the history of SD too, as WWE has historically not charged PPV-level prices for TV tapings...

But Dave is also the guy who trumpets Omega “drawing the biggest gate in the 40-year history of the Mid-Hudson Civic Center” as proof of what a star he is, not mentioning that the last major event held there was an ECW PPV in 1999 and the most recent WWE show prior to the Omega-Fenix match was a 205 Live house show. So maybe he should give Vince his (qualified) due on this one.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
He must be thinking of Generation Me.