Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The Muppets

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
I have been watching this. I actually enjoy it, which based on the discussion in here might be a minority viewpoint.

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This show is awesome. I don't know what everyone else is talking about.
I love that they use The Office style with the characters talking to the camera.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
The first couple of episodes were good, but I think last week's episode was the turning point. This week was great with everyone going out with Piggy and turning on Kermit until he got Piggy away from them. I wish the ratings were higher, though.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I was a little iffy the first couple of episodes, but it's really grown on me and now I think I love it.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I feel like this week's episode (Reese Witherspoon) may have been the first one I kinda enjoyed. Hopefully it keeps heading in the right direction. Ratings watchers - how is this show doing?

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Falling every week. The premiere drew nine million viewers, last week's episode had barely over four million.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Disney announced today to reboot The Muppets as a TV show again for their streaming service.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
See I read they were going to just fully add the theatrical version completely on the 11th.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Sad to see in a way, but it was first theirs's in 1999, so it is not like the true heart and soul of the company, Jim, had any connection to it.