Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Vince McMahon paid someone off in January for sexual misconduct

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
This comes off that maybe they may be recycling some stuff from the Dark Side series when he was featured in certain episodes like the steroid trial, plane trip from hell, etc. Hopefully not.

Really, given all the controversy, you could easily do a mini series of docs on Vince in this context. Easily a 4-5 part series. But sounds like this is a one and done doc. Is it listed as one or two hours? One hour wouldn't be doing it any sort of justice.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Examples cited include Bianca Belair saying “Uh-Uh! Don’t make me take off my earrings and beat your ass! " and Apollo Crews speaking with a “stereotypical and exaggerated Nigerian accent." The lawsuit also cites "discriminatory pitches" for Reggie (Scrypts in NXT) where he would be "hunted" by Shane Thorne and a love triangle between Mansoor, Aliyah and Angel Garza, which included Mansoor's secret being that he was behind 9/11
He’s still got it, pal!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Examples cited include Bianca Belair saying “Uh-Uh! Don’t make me take off my earrings and beat your ass! " and Apollo Crews speaking with a “stereotypical and exaggerated Nigerian accent." The lawsuit also cites "discriminatory pitches" for Reggie (Scrypts in NXT) where he would be "hunted" by Shane Thorne and a love triangle between Mansoor, Aliyah and Angel Garza, which included Mansoor's secret being that he was behind 9/11

Mansoor Abdul Aziz Al-Shehail (Arabic: منصور عبد العزيز الشهيل; born 28 October 1995) is a Saudi Arabian professional wrestler.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
The last Arab terrorist was Italian and was killed off by an MMA zombie with a burned up necrophiliac brother who now is a conservative mayor. A baby genius of evil is nothing to bat an eye at.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score