Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WRASSLIN' and Sports Entertainment Images and Videos 2024!!!

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
Doring sounded like a real person. The fans hear him and can relate to him and cringe when the heel beats him. Farmer sounded like someone trying to be a professional wrestler and utterly failing.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I thought it was spelled FSKULLCK FEAR and that never made any sense to me either

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

These Dusty vignettes always make me smile, I was 2 weeks shy of 7 here *1989, not 88 as the typo states* and I remember marking out for Dusty coming to the WWF. I don't even remember anything distinct about his JCP run or how much of Worldwide actually ran in my area (no cable), but I know I was excited!

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't think is the type of thing you can pin on promoters either cause death match shows are explicitly advertised as adult content (and I feel like a lot of them are held at 21+ venues). However, my local indy had a Fans Bring the Weapons 3-4 years ago that turned into a borderline death match with light tubes and barbed wire and I thought it was pretty reckless/dumb/unnecessary. Don't want to crap on death match stuff even if it's definitely not my cup of tea but time & place, people! Not the type of thing to subtly try to integrate into mainstream wrestling (ask Domino's)

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
Yeah, don't bring your kids to death match shows. But, I'm not looking to get glass shards in my eyes as an adult, either.
Exactly. Unsafe is unsafe for all ages. Wrestlers can go into the crowd occasionally because they're projecting chaos but they're actually in control of themselves. Broken glass has no business near the fans unless the stunt is carefully planned and you know exactly where everything is going.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
FBrN1VaXIAgb1kt

We stan Murder Grandpa.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Coolest guy in the business. The kinda guy who probably buy you lunch when he kinda remembers you from somewhere vague.