Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Wrestlemania 25

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Why does the WWE have this obsession with mocking its own audience with stuff like this? Any time they do a segment based on sex appeal, it seems like half the time they throw in some intentional boner-killer on the end of it. And why were the announcers ordered not to recognize Santino, even when the crowd was chanting his name?

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
I hope this Jericho match is good, since the PPV has been underwhelming so far. I hated CM Punk winning again. The Kid Rock performance was boring as fuck, and Santino winning was a horrible idea. This could have been a good match taken to be serious, but they had to give it to the new Rico. Not every entertaining so far.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Outside of an ugly dropkick, Piper didn't look that bad in there.

LPM

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Steamboat busting out a crossbody was pretty nice.

luke-o

www.thecollectorsroom.co.uk
Reaction score
My favourite line from the chat room so far:

rick is all like *holy sht, my mates are getting raped out there! i gotta lay out a smelly saggy fart*

Obi Chris Kenobi

Personal Text goes here, Venkman
Reaction score
Unsurprisingly Steamboat is starting to look a little tired now. Jericho wins via Pinfall. That was slightly better then I thought it was going to be. Boy can Steamboat still go... for about 5 minutes. Flair attacks Jericho after the bell. Jericho attacks back... que Austin?

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Okay, that was about 100 times better than I thought it would be. And a hot crowd toward the end really helped.

LPM

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I really thought this was going to end with Rourke pinning Jericho. Go fig.

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I popped for 3 of Steamboats near falls and I mean popped HARD.

Hes still got it.

Obi Chris Kenobi

Personal Text goes here, Venkman
Reaction score
Jericho calling out Mickey Rourke. Rourke gives him the fingers and laughs at Jericho for asking for an apology. Jericho demands Rourke gets into the ring or he'll slap him in the face. Rourke plays up the crowd, takes off his watch and enters the ring. Crowd chant 'Mickey'.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I legitimately thought it was over when Steamboat small packaged Jericho out of the Walls. The crowd did, too.