Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Wrestlemania 25

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Outside of the overly long Kid Rock stuff and Diva match (which we knew would be bad anyway), I'm not getting the hate so far. The legends match was much better than likely what anyone was expecting.

luke-o

www.thecollectorsroom.co.uk
Reaction score
Master Thrasher said:
luke-o said:
With the excepetion of Steamboat's awesomeness, this PPV has sucked quite a bit.

The MITB was good.

Yeah, I'll conceed that.

To bad we don't have Thuthiness to defend this dumbass storyline.

EDIT: What is that on Jeff's face?

luke-o

Reaction score
Cole: Did you ever think we'd see the day when this happened?

Yeah Mike, when the fueded over Lita in '02.

Obi Chris Kenobi

Personal Text goes here, Venkman
Reaction score
Matt Hardy should shave his hair off. Not sure why, but he has the worst hair in the WWE. It looks like someone shaved a poodle and glued it onto his head.

What the hell was that all about? Man with a towel cleaning up Matt Hardy's head? Perhaps the glue was becoming undone.

luke-o

Reaction score
Obi Chris Kenobi said:
Matt Hardy should shave his hair off. Not sure why, but he has the worst hair in the WWE. It looks like someone shaved a poodle and glued it onto his head.

Or Jeff's dog.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Master Thrasher said:
luke-o said:
With the excepetion of Steamboat's awesomeness, this PPV has sucked quite a bit.

The MITB was good.

The match itself was good. It wasn't the best, but there were some good spots. There were also some big missed spots as well. I just didn't like the ending. It felt flat and underwhelming.

Obi Chris Kenobi

Reaction score
The setting up of spots really pisses me off, especially when they take 4 minutes to set up. Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy have so little chemistry working against each other.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Matt shouldn't have partied so hard last night. He wouldn't need a nap in the middle of the match if he didn't.

Obi Chris Kenobi

Reaction score
You know how this feud is going to end? Matt says sorry and offers a basket to Jeff, inside is a fucking shitty puppy wearing a red ribbon tied into a bow.