Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE in Summer of 2024: Best in the World at annoying Drew McIntyre

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Was at Raw tonight, first live WWE event for me in almost 20 years. Not sure how it came across on TV but crowd was hot for most of it.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I guess that was my question: the Netflix Raws are going to be their own thing and the Raw library is staying on the Cock?

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I guess that was my question: the Netflix Raws are going to be their own thing and the Raw library is staying on the Cock?
Yes. Until the rights deal comes up again and the archives and library is open for the highest bidder.

JN News

Pizzamaniac
Reaction score
Isn't it ironic that the PPV, "Bad Blood" is coming back on the 37th anniversary of the untimely death of Brian Pillman?

Epic for the Summer

Epic Reine
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

SRS talked to sources with WWE who say Jimmy is totally fine. So either Rikishi is continuing to be a weirdo (most likely) or Jimmy is hiding things from the company, which I suppose is possible given some of his problems in the past.

Given all the other weird shit Rikishi has done on social it seems way more likely he's just going into business himself which is really fucked up.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There’s highly likely scenario that Rikishi asked Jimmy to come to some mud show autograph signing and Jimmy blew him off saying “I’m sick uce can’t do it”. And rikishi went into business himself.

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
SmackDown going to 3 hours in January once Raw moves to Netflix.

1. Woof.

2. If Rampage wasn’t already DOA on Friday nights, it will be now.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
reportedly the Lucha Bros have finally gotten their desired WWE multi year deal and will debut on the main roster.