Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2021: A Fork in the Road for the GOP

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You’d think given the audience Don Jr would be top row attraction.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He's not even his dad's favorite kid so I'm not surprised he wouldn't headline.

Tiffany probably has to work at a kiosk in the lobby of the convention hall.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I ate a lot of those sandwiches back in college. Fortunately it's been a few years gone by now so I don't think any of my lunch money is going to Hershel Walker or the Trump kids.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Maine's so isolated that we can't get Jimmy John's up here but I always made a point of stopping there when I stayed overnight in MA cause I liked their weird lunchmeats. Once I found out Jimmy John was a big game hunter, I stopped that.

And now we got Jersey Mike's, which is not only better but afaik, their owners don't hunt the majestic animals of Africa for sport!

Dandy

Reaction score
I would 100% watch a series on HBO Max of Reverse Big Game Hunts. Send the big game hunters out without their hundreds of thousands of dollars that put them right next to an animal in a controlled environment and none of their high-powered rifles. Just a man dropped off in the middle of a natural environment of hungry animals that do not want to be disturbed and lots of drones for footage.

Hey, I think I got an idea for another novel.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'd like one of those goofs to head out into a Wisconsin woods with just a(n actual) hunting rifle and a "good luck." I'll patiently wait for them to come register their filled tags at the bar.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Eep.

I wonder if the Dan Schneider speaking at CPAC is the one that created all of the Nickelodeon shows.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
This fuckin idiot should not be allowed to speak, clearly lost some braincells during his stint with the NFL/Vikings, reminds me tenfold of the mess that is Herschel Walker. Also, his running mate is a "doctor" who is as batshit crazy as he is....both spread tons of misinformation during the covid lockdowns, and both have a strong desire to take away women's and LGBTQ equality rights, a proponent of nuclear and coal energy, I could go on and on. All around pure garbage. Both are as extreme right as this state has ever seen....yep even worse than the abomination that was Michele Bachmann!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Republican Party in 2022.