• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trump's latest genius plan is to demand the GOP shut down the government unless they tack on his election law bullshit https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-save-act-republicans-avoiding-government-shutdown-1955951

First attempt today failed by 2 votes. Every time they do this, it backfires terribly on them.

There's still persistent reports Trump is planning on going to Springfield and no one wants him there.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
On my way into the office this morning I saw a Trump ad on a billboard along the PA turnpike, one of those electronic billboards that cycle through a handful of different ads. And fellow posters, I urge you to make sure you are sitting down, and make sure you don't have any food or drink in your mouths, before reading what the ad said.

So below the Trump/Vance part, it said, and I am being 100000% serious here, "Champion for equal rights". And then below that, it said "Endorsed by Kanye West".

Saw another on the way back home that said "Bringing America together", with "Endorsed by Dana White" below it.

I think I'm going to need to keep an eye out for more to see what other complete nonsense they are pushing.

Staff member
Reaction score
On my way into the office this morning I saw a Trump ad on a billboard along the PA turnpike, one of those electronic billboards that cycle through a handful of different ads. And fellow posters, I urge you to make sure you are sitting down, and make sure you don't have any food or drink in your mouths, before reading what the ad said.

So below the Trump/Vance part, it said, and I am being 100000% serious here, "Champion for equal rights". And then below that, it said "Endorsed by Kanye West".

Saw another on the way back home that said "Bringing America together", with "Endorsed by Dana White" below it.

I think I'm going to need to keep an eye out for more to see what other complete nonsense they are pushing.
When I was driving through York a few years ago they had a billboard depicting Biden as a Taliban member, claiming the withdrawal was in support of the Taliban. With the outfit and all that.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

May not be locked in for this election despite the attempt.

"The office of Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr, a Republican, previously warned the GOP-run board that this move would likely be unlawful because state laws don’t allow local election workers to hand-count ballots before the votes are officially counted.

Carr’s office also warned the board that it might be too close to the election to make these changes – and that judges might even block these changes because of long-standing precedents that favor maintaining the status quo on the eve of elections.

“The Board runs substantial risk of intruding upon the General Assembly’s constitutional right to legislate. When such intrusion occurs, the Board rule is highly likely to be ruled invalid should it be challenged,” Elizabeth Young, a senior attorney in Carr’s office, said in the letter on Thursday, warning the board that it might be overstepping its authority."

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That's her 4th or 5th rally in Wisconsin with huge crowds. There will probably be more. Tomorrow Josh Shapiro is campaigning with Senator Baldwin in rural areas because Wisconsin is start to lean into this California lazyboy Hovde. I can only hope all this work pays off. If nothing else, the voters won't have the "well they didn't campaign here" excuse this time.