Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I hope that's not true. All that attention seeking blaming victims and whatnot and then triggered by having biased polls explained to him a couple times? Hopefully he's just on vacation in Door County or something.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
What makes you guys think he left due to feelings of disrespect? I didn’t see anything in his posts that would indicate as much.

If I ever leave it will be due to boredom and the juice not being worth the squeeze anymore. I don’t have beef with anyone on here, even the people I have on ignore.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Disrespect isn't the word I'd use but if he did leave then it is obviously over the last month or two of his stuff in the CE folder not getting the reactions he wanted and everyone being tired of it. This isn't something you can just scan his last few posts for and see. It's a couple months of stuff and also a few things he did in chat.

I also don't think Brody is the kind of person to just get bored and leave. People like that slowly taper off over time. Brody was as active as ever. This is also the guy who has been banned from the board more than anyone than probably Leena.

He might not really have quit. Maybe he's working on his conspiracy/mystery stuff. He had said Bryan Alveraz was interested in it. He also might just want us to pay attention to him, like we did when Kamala left.

Boy I miss KOAB.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Worth noting that these groups/new voters are largely missed by polls because they aren't on the "voting registration" lists...

"Her (Taylor Swift's) post on Instagram included a link to Vote.gov, a website run by two federal agencies, the General Services Administration and the Election Assistance Commission. About 406,000 people clicked on the link in the 24 hours after Ms. Swift posted it, according to a spokeswoman for the G.S.A.

That link accounted for more than half of the roughly 727,000 visitors Vote.gov received from Tuesday to Wednesday. The remainder was likely driven by the debate itself. Last week, from Sept. 3-9, the site received an average of about 30,000 visitors per day, according to the agency.

On Monday, Ms. Stewart said, the age group that had the most visitors to Vote411.org was 55 to 65. On Wednesday and into Thursday morning, it was 18 to 24. On Wednesday, Vote.org helped more than 27,000 people register, compared with 8,865 average over the previous eight days, and helped more than 80,000 verify existing registrations, well above the daily average of 16,152."

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
I agree. It loses some of its humor when we realize how seriously some horrible people are taking it, how it's putting lives at real risk (including even more children at republicans' favorite shooting target: schools), how it replicates the language and tactics that led up to the Holocaust, and how it's deliberately done to help the GOP win back the senate including the seat in Ohio.
Being from Ohio myself, it especially stings. I feel like half the time you hear about my state it's something bad, but this is much worse than usual. People's lives are in danger at the moment because the right continues to use a racist conspiracy theory, and there's nothing you can do about it. To add insult to injury, he's likely going to win this state in November.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm about 15 miles from Springfield and you're right Gary, the saddest part of this is that he still will win the state most likely. At my work place I hear more about the benefits that illegal immigrants get but I haven't heard many people talk about the cat and dog stuff in a serious way (most likely because I walk away from those conversations).

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
I'm about 15 miles from Springfield and you're right Gary, the saddest part of this is that he still will win the state most likely. At my work place I hear more about the benefits that illegal immigrants get but I haven't heard many people talk about the cat and dog stuff in a serious way (most likely because I walk away from those conversations).
I know maybe one person who likely believes the pet eating thing, but he's a conspiracy theorist in general (also a flat earther)

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Reminds of Michael Palin in A Fish Called Wanda trying to silence the elderly witness.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's like you can't have a deep, romantic relationship with someone 47 years your junior without the cancel-culture crowd coming to attempted murder you

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What if it turned out that not only is ex-TSMer King Kamala a first-rate comedian but also a throat goat?

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's been a massive surge in voter registrations that is directly correlated to Swifts endorsement.

Worth noting that these groups/new voters are largely missed by polls because they aren't on the "voting registration" lists...

"Her (Taylor Swift's) post on Instagram included a link to Vote.gov, a website run by two federal agencies, the General Services Administration and the Election Assistance Commission. About 406,000 people clicked on the link in the 24 hours after Ms. Swift posted it, according to a spokeswoman for the G.S.A.

That link accounted for more than half of the roughly 727,000 visitors Vote.gov received from Tuesday to Wednesday. The remainder was likely driven by the debate itself. Last week, from Sept. 3-9, the site received an average of about 30,000 visitors per day, according to the agency.

On Monday, Ms. Stewart said, the age group that had the most visitors to Vote411.org was 55 to 65. On Wednesday and into Thursday morning, it was 18 to 24. On Wednesday, Vote.org helped more than 27,000 people register, compared with 8,865 average over the previous eight days, and helped more than 80,000 verify existing registrations, well above the daily average of 16,152."

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't get propped up, again, by today's gun thing.
The first time did nothing to help him and sequels are never as good. Also this was a very public republican supporter. The guy was a huge Vivek/Haley stan. He also didn't get a shot off at all.

Meanwhile the college in Springfield is going to all virtual classes this week and there are (I haven't confirmed this) videos of Proud Boys marching in the streets there and plans from Trump to do an event there. The focus is going to continue to be on the insanity.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Taylor telling people to register to vote is like when Fonzie got a library card only absurdly important as a whole. So good.

Had a MAGA old fuck in the store today.

Staff member
Reaction score
It would be so cool for all of this shit to be over with a snap of our fingers just like that. It nearly happened twice. Watching him lose twice is only small consolation. You realize two months before he even loses that you're gonna have to deal with this guy for the rest of his life and by then I'll be in my 40s and fuck dog why did my entire 30s have to be defined by all this? This is fuckin bullshit.

You only get so much relief out of his losses, but fucking hell dude. We came super close once and less close this time. It was almost over and you'd never have to see this fuckin racist ass rapist piece of shit on live TV ever again in your life. People cared so little about this one, they hate this fat sack of shit so much that they didn't even cut into NFL coverage to tell you what happened. None of the announcers went and editorialized this situation and went outside of their lane to complain about people trying to kill Trump either. We all know deep down that at least 60% of people want this shit to be over. You can't get a ton of them out to vote, but over is over. So many people would have been so happy. Either one of these could have been a defining positive moment of our generation.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be such an overwhelming defeat that the gop will finally move on. Obviously, the 7+ million, which is a relatively large win in this millennium, wasn't enough. Trump being the main reason they lost so many midterm elections wasn't enough. Maybe, if enough people vote like it's, well, voting and not a valentine, and enough people work hard towards the good outcome, it will be a blowout. If Harris can win by 10+ million in the popular and win most/all of the swing states, and make places like Florida/Iowa/Ohio/Texas closer...maybe?

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
At a rally with Huckabee's kid last night, Trump stated that he will lower grocery prices by reducing the food supply in the US.