Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I definitely believe Harris is polling ahead but only slightly. She'll likely gain even more momentum after the late Oct. debate/town hall.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Why do you think that poll is correct but the many, many polls showing Harris with a 2-6 point lead are not?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Why do you think that poll is correct but the many, many polls showing Harris with a 2-6 point lead are not?
Because I sat on my couch on Sunday morning in November of 2016 and watched as all the panelist on ABC's This Week laughed at the outlier that was the LA Times poll suggesting Orange Man beats Old Cunt instead of a blue blowout.

I live in Wisconsin. Based on who I talk to and what I see, it should be Trump up a million in Wisco. But Madison, La Crosse and Milwaukee keep us honest.

I miss Crazy Boss Lady everyday.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
La Crosse is represented by Congress by a Jan 6 Republican. And that district's rural counties, supposedly a bastion of progressives and hippies, has been given its state legislature seat to a Republican since the 1940s. Anyway,

1) Our friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors are never really any kind of microcosm of a state or nation. They'2re just the people we happen to know.

2) Wisconsinites, and Americans in general, have voted stupidly many times. If we don't want it to happen again, the best we can do is work towards a better outcome.

Vote. Talk to people. Put up a sign. Canvass, donate, go to a rally, write letters. Talk to more people. There are lots of things people can do, especially if you think it will be close and are frightened/sickened by that prospect.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
La Crosse is represented by Congress by a Jan 6 Republican. And that district's rural counties, supposedly a bastion of progressives and hippies, has been given its state legislature seat to a Republican since the 1940s. Anyway,

1) Our friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors are never really any kind of microcosm of a state or nation. They'2re just the people we happen to know.

2) Wisconsinites, and Americans in general, have voted stupidly many times. If we don't want it to happen again, the best we can do is work towards a better outcome.

Vote. Talk to people. Put up a sign. Canvass, donate, go to a rally, write letters. Talk to more people. There are lots of things people can do, especially if you think it will be close and are frightened/sickened by that prospect.
I haven't even voted myself since 2000, so I'm certainly not going to be banging on doors.
"Hello Sir, local orge here, I know you are an old, white, undereducated and love Trump, but please consider donating and supporting the lady whose successes lies in nuance beyond your comprehension"

--

Fox News poll also has Harris up several points in GA.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Man the dude who doesn't vote was dunking on the other dude who didn't know Trump got shot.

Staff member
Reaction score
I would also say the thing that makes me not nervous about this election is that Republicans continue to alienate city dwellers by calling the places we live shitholes. And they won't stop doing it. Land doesn't vote, people do.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
After all those hurt feelings over not getting the desired reaction about shit polls, dude says he hasn't even voted in 24 years. Feel free to keep complaining and whatever, but if you don't have the energy to do something as simple as voting, there's just nothing there.

There's a lot of big talking "edge" people like that. I saw plenty of them in Wisconsin bars. But most of them were the same, they didn't have the energy to vote.

And, yes, that's a good point 909. Alienating big city voters could be one of the big factors in a Harris win (and maybe, hopefully, retaining the Senate). Philly, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Phoenix, Atlanta, Detroit, etc...Trump can't win if he alienates those states' electoral votes. And if it can draw enough in Houston, etc, maybe Cruz loses. If that happens, and Harris wins, Tim Walz will be the tie breaker even if Tester ends up losing in Montana.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't even voted myself since 2000, so I'm certainly not going to be banging on doors.
"Hello Sir, local orge here, I know you are an old, white, undereducated and love Trump, but please consider donating and supporting the lady whose successes lies in nuance beyond your comprehension"

--

Fox News poll also has Harris up several points in GA.
To prove I don't just say things in chat, I called you a fucking tard when I saw this. But I just paid almost 100 dollars for the worst steak I've ever eaten, so which of us is the real idiot?

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Having eaten the steak, you are entitled to complain about it. So, of the two, you're not the idiot.