Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Garyfly

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
Gotta love how Trump is calling for Kristallnacht 2.0 and the media's response will be "should the left turn down it's rhetoric" (there barely is a left in American politics, but the point still stands)

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
Gotta love how Trump is calling for Kristallnacht 2.0 and the media's response will be "should the left turn down it's rhetoric" (there barely is a left in American politics, but the point still stands)
Hmmmm...I think it's time we start going to gun ranges wearing Harris/Walz shirts. Maybe knowing we're armed and are actively improving our spread will deter them.

That's the thinking, right? Nobody ever attacks someone who could be armed?

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Very nice of Biden to get the US involved in yet another unwanted, unpopular war in the middle East, potentially kneecapping his successor's chances of winning one month from now. Good going, Joe!

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really don't think most people are going to care or pay attention to America if helps shoot down some Iranian missiles. This happens pretty regularly. I'm pretty sure America has helped several times this year in shooting down missile attacks on Israel already but I could be wrong. Anyone who is already upset by America's involvement already is. Israel and Iran do this tit for tat shit all the time. Neither of them want an actual war.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

"North Carolina, as one example, boasts nearly a half million more registered people in 2024 compared with 2020, when Trump eked out a win over Joe Biden in the Tar Heel State by about 74,000 votes.

Over in Michigan, the total count of registered voters has grown by more than 350,000 since October of 2020. Biden's margin of victory that year over Trump in the midwestern battleground state: a little more than 150,000 votes.

Between August 2020 and the end of July this year, the Arizona electorate grew by nearly 125,000 voters. In Nevada − the least populated of this year's swing states − more than 260,000 additional registered voters have signed up compared with this time four years ago.

In all four swing states where voters register by party, Republicans have grown their share of voters since 2020. In Arizona, Republicans have extended their lead over Democrats, with nearly 260,000 more red than blue registered voters."