Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Abortion

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Still, I somehow doubt "I'm going to sue somebody outside of my state for doing something legal in their own" will hold much water.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Still, I somehow doubt "I'm going to sue somebody outside of my state for doing something legal in their own" will hold much water.
It probably won't, but you can be damn sure one of these zealots with deep pockets will try.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Bet some people feel real goddamn stupid now for shitting on the "both parties are bad" folks

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Too little...

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
His dumbass better hope and pray that Trump is the RNC candidate in 2024, that’s the only way he has a chance of getting re-elected.

Broward83

Integral Poster
Reaction score
His dumbass better hope and pray that Trump is the RNC candidate in 2024, that’s the only way he has a chance of getting re-elected.
I really think it'll be DeSantis, unless the GOP talks him into staying as Governor and if Trump wins, giving him the old "coach in waiting" nod for 2028.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

"Despite the impassioned plea from (12 year old) Gardner and other abortion rights supporters in and outside the chamber, the House overwhelmingly passed the bill by a vote of 69 to 23.

Hours after Gardner spoke, the House narrowly adopted an amendment to the bill to allow abortions in cases of rape or incest. But the exception in the amendment, which passed 46 to 43, is allowed only up to 14 weeks of pregnancy and only if the rape or incest is reported to the police."

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know it's somewhat low on the totem pole RE: things to be upset about this over but it's always annoyed me that THESE are the type of things that state legislatures will work on weekends over.