Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Bad Wrestling Fan Takes 2021

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score

I hate this take so fucking much. I'm not taking anything away from Bad Bunny or his performance, mainly because I didn't see it, but heard he did a great job. But to try to shit on indie wrestlers because they're not international superstars who had WWE come to them to work a program is such a shit take. There are some incredibly talented wrestlers on the indies who haven't gotten an opportunity like Bad Bunny did.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I mean the Bad Bunny performance WAS better than almost all of the performances (indy or WWE) I saw this weekend.

LOL at someone thinking being an IWGP Champ is more important than being ethnic global superstar

SK's rant on WrestleMania, he was still whining about how he doesn't know who Bad Bunny is. They literally did a five minute video package of him appearing on SNL, on magazine covers, and talk shows right before the match. Imagine being that much of a herb. Or still reading Useless Moron Scott Keith rants in 2021 :(

Last edited:

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score

I hate this take so fucking much. I'm not taking anything away from Bad Bunny or his performance, mainly because I didn't see it, but heard he did a great job. But to try to shit on indie wrestlers because they're not international superstars who had WWE come to them to work a program is such a shit take. There are some incredibly talented wrestlers on the indies who haven't gotten an opportunity like Bad Bunny did.
I can't figure out what they hoped to accomplish with this tweet.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
This thread makes me feel better about me as a poster and a fan. But that said I think Mutoh is too old to be GHC champion and here's why

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I mean, having not seen any more than a few highlights of Roman since the heel turn, I can say that I really, really enjoy Fatu.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I watch a little bit of everything from around the world and even taking into account that I am a Roman fanboy I would still say that Roman is one of the top 10 all-around workers right now (especially taking mic and character work into account). His inring was always very good (and has only improved) but his character and promos were missing something and he finally got that shit down now.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Outside of the referee mugging at the end, I think this clip is fine if not bordering on mildly cool? Like would the old school move be for the referee to get plowed over? I think it's actually more realistic that he does his best to GTFO the way. Leapfrog is a bit overdramatic but we shouldn't assume referees are immobile old fucks anymore.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Also it's not 1982 anymore. A referee doing a duck under and leapfrog is unusual and unexpected but you can't say it's burying everyone in the match!