Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fucking Wisconsin, part III

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That's what you get for electing a guy so lazy and useless that he gets married so he can inherit his wife's dad's business.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wisconsin republicans are capable of being racist as well as lazy and effete at the same time.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
I wish their was a way to opt out of certain ads. Like TIM HOVDE you Jeff Foxworthy looking FUCK, I'm not going to vote for you to take away my Social Security so you can give it to your millionaire cunt friends in California. Fuck u and quit giving me your ad 13 times each morning.

They have an attack ad on Tammy Baldwin where they bash her for flying to NY during Covid to live with her gf while we were supposed to be staying home. It should almost make the Republicans like her more to defy the Covid mandates.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

It is the hub of the Chicago drug trade moving up the chain of Wisconsin. Milwaukee - Sheboygan - Green Bay.

Only Wisconsin city where I can reasonably expect to be murdered by a homeless person.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You don't actually have to be afraid of anything just because the tv/internet people say you should.