BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

I've had deer walk on my street and I'm pretty much in the middle of suburbia.

Apparently the deer are aware hunting season begins in a week or so and are seeking refuge.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Closest I came to this (Misidentifying a house) was one of the nights that convinced me to stop drinking heavy several days a week....
I was drinking at our duplex and as we walked out of the house they deemed me the DD despite having already pounded a bunch of drinks.
I kept going once we got to the bar district. Not sure of anything there other than seeing several native american women sitting at a bar, walking up to them and saying "My Pa was blood brothers with an Oneida!" and buying everyone tequila shots. They declined and got away from this slurring beast. My buddy "saved" me from taking all 4 shots myself.
I then "snuck" out the bar's side door and apparently despite being blitzed, had enough sense not to go to my truck and get arrested. So I started walking home.
This took somewhere around 6 hours. I was blacked out for most of it. I came out of my coma at one corner where I had to cross the street, then went back into my coma. The only other thing I remember is trying to find my buddies house, with the idea that he would drive me the rest of the way home. I walked up to "his" house and must have either pounded on the doors or rang the doorbell. A woman appeared in the bay window (I swear to god she had on the cold cream mask sitcoms use- but that was probably the liquor) I freaked out upon realizing I was at the wrong house and ran off. I walked until 6 am when I finally made it home.
My roommate was still awake and I told him "I'm going to shower and I need you to drive me to work (for 7 am)"

He informed me that after I vanished he and his bro went back to my truck assuming they would find me there. While they waited and hoped my drunk ass would waddle back to it, 2 black women came up and flirted, then offered them a ride. Somehow or other the women "robbed" my buddies while in the car. They stopped at a gas station and my buddies got out. I do not recall how they got home from there.

My buddies called the cops to report the robbery and the cops sat by our duplex for a long time in their squad, hoping I would drive home so they could arrest me for DUI.

Last edited:

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

We take DUIs seriously in the midwest!

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

“Nature has an intention and when you have that act — when pregnancy naturally occurs, that’s nature doing what nature does,” Wichgers told the Assembly. “The woman then has to counter nature by taking something that is highly systemic and highly invasive, according to the documents and the books that people that are pro the pill stated in their books.”

“That’s science. We would begin to see ourselves as the ultimate masters of nature, so when nature does something it’s supposed to do and then we say, ‘Let’s not do that’ — we’re talking not about getting a pimple if you eat Doritos and eat chocolate; that would be contrary to a health movement or nature,” he incoherently added.

This is not the first time the theocratic Wichgers has invoked arcane imagery in his rhetoric. This past May, at a Turning Point USA event with Christian nationalists in Madison, he claimed there were satanic elements afoot at the state capital.

“When it comes to this building, there’s demons in those walls,” Wichgers told a group of supporters while pointing to the state capitol.

“The only way they go away is by this [prayer]. That’s the only way. And when you’re not here, those demons are laughing at you for not being here. They’re saying, ‘Go away, we’ll give you the laws that you want, we’ll violate the 10 Commandments, we’ll do whatever it takes to make you guys think you’re happy.’”