Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fucking Wisconsin, part III

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I mean my Senator is Susan Collins so I don't have to imagine but definitely having a center right dunderhead as Senator is marginally better than having a far right dunderhead as Senator.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Wisconsin is getting a foot or more of snow over a 48 hour period.
So the news has to do the silly "LOOK AT EVERYONE SHOPPING EARLY TO SURVIVE A DAY WITHOUT CONSUMERISM!!!"
Followed by the head of our city snow plowers being interviewed, which delivered this classic moment:
"We had 17 trucks going 24 hours a day during the last big storm. With the wind being a factor in this storm, we may decide to stop clearing the roads at some point if we can't keep up"
Tax payer money well spent.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's so bad that my school has a 2 hour delay this morning.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

The 1.3 percent of the Wisconsin population I'd want to see naked will not be there

* I will go for nude Snuffbox.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

The bombshell?
A multi-time former felon says he was driving on the lonely country roads of Manitowoc in the middle of the night and saw Brandon Dassey in Halbach's car in 2005. As a bonus, another witness was in the vehicle with him, but that person is now dead.
--
I'll be near that stretch of road at around 5 am tomorrow morning heading to Flea market in the Milwaukee outlands, should I stop in for a Kermit the Frog roving reporter investigation?

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
there are 3 cities in the US that have around the murder rate than El Salvador which is the current homicide capital it looks like.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Green Bay making Wisconsin proud again! (1.4 miles from Brody Manor)

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - A 65-year-old man known both locally and internationally as “Uncle Fester” is now in jail facing drug charges.

City and county SWAT teams executed a search warrant at a home on the 800 block of Baird Street Friday morning. According to Brown County land records, a man named Stephen Preisler owns that property. He’s been booked into the Brown County Jail on three felony drug charges, including the manufacture of amphetamine and maintaining a drug house. That house became the focus of an all-day drug investigation.
"Three hundred nineteen grams of methamphetamines, 114 grams of cocaine," Lemkuil said. "The value of the meth located in his house was between $49,000 and $65,000. And the value of the cocaine was approximately $11,437."
"These charges are mistaken -- I think misidentified materials," Preisler said. "The only chemistry I have running in my basement is an amino acid-derived experiment. I ran that experiment myself several times, which you might have mistaken for something else."

Uncle Fester is the pen name of Steve Preisler,[1] author of such controversial books as Secrets of Methamphetamine Manufacture and Silent Death.

So after the news aired his denials, they whipped up a clip of him from "48 Hours" 2 decades ago!!
He lives in the middle of downtown Green Bay in a middle-class, residential neighborhood. By day, he’s an industrial chemist. After work, the single dad takes charge of his two children.

All of this makes it hard to believe that Preisler has been called the most dangerous man in America.

Under the name of Uncle Fester, Preisler writes books like “Home Workshop Explosvies” and “Silent Death,” which Preisler describes as “a how-to manual of chemical warfare.”

Preisler denies wanting to kill people; he say she just likes “the thrill of writing a book that skirts the edge and then maybe beyond, a book that offends.”

He claims his books are of little use to real-life terrorists. “Maniacs generally do not have too much between the ears,” he says. “They can pick up a book and they don’t get past the table of contents.”

At least one terrorist group did get past the table of contents. In 1995, members of a Japanese cult used sarin gas to kill 12 people in the Tokyo subway. In the investigation that followed, Uncle Fester’s book, with its chapter on sarin gas, was found amid the cult’s research materials.

“I’m rather sad that that happened,” says Preisler, who gets email from all over the world, “but I don’t feel responsibility for what they did. They’re the ones who did it.”

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score