Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hamas attacks Israel, 100s dead

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If you want to keep it that way, you know who to vote for next fall.

The dueling rallies in Times Square kind of looked like College GameDay. I am sure no one there was as annoying as Pat McAfee though.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

“But I caution this: While you feel that rage, don’t be consumed by it,” he continued. “After 9/11, we were enraged in the United States. While we sought justice and got justice, we also made mistakes.”

He also said that the DOD independently confirmed the Hospital strike was not Israel. Israel is allowing aid to come in to Gaza from Egypt because of US pressure. Biden is doing a decent job so far of balancing humanitarian concerns and supporting Israel which whether he should or not he's not going to change course on that in an election year or during a war.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Israel also seems to have made it clear they still plan to go ahead with the ground invasion to him. So we can expect this to just get 100x worse. The civilian loss of life is going to be so fucking appalling. and what is the endgame? How can they destroy Hamas? There is no solution here.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The DOD shouldn't be trusted obviously, I'm just repeating what he said. All of the reporting in this conflict has been terrible because its coming from two parties who are lying and the media just rushes to be first without factchecking.

_131467465_crater1-nc.png.webp

There just isn't enough evidence yet to know what happened. At first I thought it was an air strike but now I think its possible it was a misfired rocket. Either way what matters is that people are dead.

Staff member
Reaction score
They told all these hospitals to evacuate because they were gonna bomb them so I don't even care if they didn't do it. They told everyone that they wanted to kill a lot of people and that's what they're doing.

We are giving bombs to the IDF and guns to the West Bank settlers, to some of the most evil people on the planet, who steal people's houses, land, possessions, doing it when they leave to buy groceries. The settlers shoot people to death when they dare to complain, we have enabled that and won't stop doing it, we are enabling genocide and ethnic cleansing and have been doing it for years.

The situation where a hospital full of people could get blown up was created by Israel telling Palestinians to evacuate because they were going to level their houses as revenge. Then they evacuated and they're still killing people so fuck all these people, they are fuckin evil to their core, their response to a terrorist attack was to commit atrocities. Our response is to provide them the opportunity to do it. The US never ran into a war we didn't like though. A year from now I hope to fuck that people have to answer for this shit. Israel has used this terrorist attack as justification to level Gaza, to force everyone to evacuate the area, and probably to steal their land afterwards.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think left’s only hope is that it doesn’t take centrists as long to turn against this proxy war as it did with the War on Terror. Which I am not very optimistic about given the past 75 years.

Overwhelming majority of Democrats still support Israel.

I think more than any other issue, I think Israel is choosing lesser of two evils. You have one party who wants to keep the status quo and the other that is fairly open about wanting to wipe Palestine off the map.

Staff member
Reaction score
If you see all these videos and decide to say 'Palestinians aren't telling the truth about their death toll' then you are a fuckin scumbag plain and simple. Like how does that ever come out of your mouth even if you're senile?

Choosing between two senile old retards is really a chef's kiss here. What a fucked up ass country this is.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
edit: so apparently this term is controversial both ways as those that use it are anti semitic and those that don’t want to use it are anti-Palestinian. Idk anymore you guys don’t listen to me

Last edited:
Reaction score
It really is amazing when you consider the response to Hamas vs the response to Israel.

To loudly demonise Israel’s actions in defending itself (broadly in the wider context of the historical conflict, but more specifically in this situation), while remaining silent on the tactics used by Hamas is nothing more than a display of either moral bankruptcy or profound ignorance.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They aren't carpet bombing, Anyone who has ever seen what that looks like knows how ridiculous the comparision is. Hamas is using human shields and hiding in hospitals and civilian buildings. Do I think it's ok or like that Israel is hitting those buildings? No I don't. Carpet bombings kill 10's of thousands of people.

Legitimate question here, how do you fight an enemy that is using human shields?