Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hulk Hogan has lost his mind

atticus Chaos

(atticus Chaos) drag racing with Vince
Reaction score
I fear for Hogan more than I do somebody like Jeff Hardy, Matt, Scott Hall, Roberts..etc.

I look at a lot of the high profile deaths in wrestling like Sherry and Luna, and the problem was they both had this great pain they couldn't deal with, surgery couldn't fix and had to take a ton of painkillers. That's what did them in. And even Hogan's saying himself that's what's going to happen with him. Jeff doing meth on a regular basis or Hall's binges aren't actually anything close to as dangerous as Hogan's situation.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
According to Matt Hardy he doesn't know how Jeff can wrestle still with how jacked up his back is. Also, of all the things that can frighten Jeff in this world... it's going in for any kind of surgery. So I just gotta imagine how many pills Jeff needs just to hit all of his spots or have matches with Kurt Angle.

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not saying Jeff is going to fine or anything. But he's not anything close to as bad as Hulk is. Hulk has trouble just walking right now.

DrVenkman PhD

You don't know me and you don't have to know me
Reaction score
I think we're overlooking the fact that Hogan is immortal.

I also believe this is why Hogan is in so much back pain:

Hulk Hogan said:
YES! But if you look in their eyes, man, have you seen the fear in all those little Hulksters? They realize that when I get Andre the Giant cinched up in the launch position, when I SLAM him through the Trump Plaza, brother!---from New York, down to Tampa, Florida, the fault line is gonna break off! And as Andre the Giant falls into the ocean!---as my next two opponents fall to the ocean floor and I pin ‘em, so will DONALD TRUMP and ALL THE HULKAMANIACS! But as Donald Trump hangs on to the top of the Trump Plaza, with his family under his other arm, as they SINK, to the BOTTOM OF THE SEA---THANK GOD Donald Trump’s a Hulkamaniac! He’ll know enough to let go of his materialistic possessions, hang on to the wife and kids, DOG PADDLE with his life all the way to safety! But Donald, if somethin’ happens, if you run outta gas, and all those little Hulkamaniacs, just hang on to the LARGEST BACK in the world, and I’ll dog paddle us, backstroke all of us to safety!

Byron The Bulb

Byron the bulb
Reaction score
atticus Chaos said:
Hey, I'm not saying Jeff is going to fine or anything. But he's not anything close to as bad as Hulk is. Hulk has trouble just walking right now.

Jeff Hardy is also like 25 years younger than Hogan, bro.

BurningPirateShipSex

BurningPirateShipSex
Reaction score
Venk said:
As I understand it, God-willed evolution combined with medical advancements and science stuff are making us stronger and capable of more legdrop bumps than ever before.

Speaking of 10-10-10, that's TNA's WrestleMania, you'd think there'd be a thread by now.

I haven't thought of a funny Simpsons reference yet. Someone help out.

King Cucaracha

King Cucaracha
Reaction score
I looked for a picture of the Dean getting his new hip in Homer Goes To College, but couldn't find one. Sorry.

Everyone just imagine.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
images

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
SPARTY ON! said:
atticus Chaos said:

Jeff Hardy is also like 25 years younger than Hogan, bro.

True, and who knows what shape he'll be in at Hogan's age.

One thing is, though: it seems to have been the schedule that did Hogan in- 250/300 nights a year doing that legdrop. Jeff, Jericho and a few of the other guy never did the schedule and have still taken time off when they needed it. So, maybe that'll help them. Likewise, a lot of Japanese wrestlers worked very dangerous styles, way more hard hitting than anything Hogan ever did, but due to the lighter schedule, most of them are okay.

I agree trying to keep up the physique at his age doesn't help as well.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Venk said:
Thank God Hogan never did the Bull Nakano cagedrop.

Yeah but he hit Bossman with the superplex off the cage and Bossman died while being rushed to the hospital and Hogan shaved off 25 years from his lifespan for all the 97,000 Hulkmaniacs screaming their heads off in the Veteran's Auditorium.

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
For the record, all these hospital clips...I've seen Brooke a bunch of times, but not her brother. He doesn't really seem to be around. Hmmmm. But far be it from me to question the good character of Nick Hogan...

wnyxmcneal

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hogan did tear every muscle in his back when he slammed Andre the Giant, who weighed 700 lbs. Kevin Nash was in the audience, too.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Nick Hogan is too busy becoming the next DJ Khaled and giving interviews on ABC news programs. But it was good that he was there during the Hasslehoff roast.

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
Only good thing to come out of all this Hogan stuff is the fact that Nick, due to his dad's financial ruin, likely now faces the daunting propect of having to get- GASP!- a real job...

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
King Cucaracha said:
Is X-Division Champion a "real job"?

TNA is so pathetic, even- D- list- celeb- with- nothing- better- to- do Nick Hogan isn't interested in going there.

Reaction score
BruiserBrody said:
atticus Chaos said:
For the record, all these hospital clips...I've seen Brooke a bunch of times, but not her brother. He doesn't really seem to be around. Hmmmm. But far be it from me to question the good character of Nick Hogan...

I think your seeing Jennifer, his gf

This.

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
I know they look scarily alike, but I'm sure I've seen Brooke.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Found this on a different board

also my prized posession
Hulk Hogan Worn n Torn NWO shirt from wcw event have pics from that night of him wearing the same exact shirt
i was right by the stage where they come out and had a nwo hat on and the guy that worked there asked me if i liked hulk hogan i was about 12, and said yea and he gave me this crumpled up thing idk what it was i unraveled and and it was like 5ft long, thought it was a scarf lol
it was his shirt arms cut off the rips in the back smelt like cinnamin i remember musteve been the oil he used lol

I hope if he lost his mind that he didn't lose his cinnamin scent 2!!

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
WON

Hogan this past week tweeted a topless photo of a woman. He only showed her boobs, no face for positive identification. That led to speculation the implants were either his fiancé’s or his daughter’s. I would so hope that they weren’t his daughter’s. Nobody would know the difference because if they didn’t hang out together so much, you’d think they were the same person. Apparently he didn’t mean to do it because he quickly took it down.

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
Per his twitter, he just got married to the Boob lady.

Well, congratuations. And on the bright side, she can't possibly be worse than the first wife.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Hogan rushed into this so he won't have to pay so much to his Linda. It was kind of smart move but he'll be screwed in a year or two when tit lady divorces him.

atticus Chaos

Reaction score
He got a prenup. Yes; someone in TNA learned from a past mistake!