Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MAGA Chuds Storm Capitol Building to stop Electoral College vote

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Title.newsflash.jpg

I was at the local greasy spoon with my coworkers this AM for our payday breakfast. A group of old men tend to also be there when we are, but today they provided a little entertainment as they covered politics. They spoke of Nancy Pelosi and the Jan. 6 commission: "Ol' Nancy told them they couldn't start their own commission and they told her "Well we just did!" Har har har. "Boy the Democrats are scared of Trump!" Har Har Har!
I kind of wanted to go over and troll them, but I don't think old white guys from Wisconsin were going to change their world view via my intervention.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
What the fuck do they mean, it's clear, for the first time? Have these assholes actually been thinking, "Oh, they were just joking," for eight months? Like, not just publishing that bullshit, for clicks, did they actually believe it, this whole time?!

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score

It would be heartwarming if it were completely different.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Let me guess...because the thing yesterday was sparsely attended and pointless, that will mean that Jan 6 was also not so bad.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know, I know, that kind of thing would never happen in the United States.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ha, yep. I like the top comment: "Did you run that by your legal team?" It's the first time in a whole lotta lives that accountability/consequences are happening and they're super confused.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm confident that Mike Pence helped write that moving tribute for that person that tried to assassinate him.