Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MAGA Chuds Storm Capitol Building to stop Electoral College vote

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
About seven years too late, but still great news. It’s sad that they needed a fucking invasion of the US capitol to do it, but they probably realized “hey that could happen over here!”

Of course it would have been nice if they listened to minorities instead of waiting for white people to be attacked, but I’ll take it.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
I saw the profile picture of the person in the tweet @BruiserBrody shared and was surprised Tommasso Ciampa was talking politics but then I realized Ciampa never wrestled in AWA so Brody likely wouldn’t read any of his tweets.
Not to derail the thread, but if memory serves, Ciampa was a regular at our local indies when I was still going fairly frequently.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I found that article to share after seeing something on TV. The whole letter is repulsive pulling that “you must not be CHRISTIAN” if you aren’t pro Trump. It’s really disturbing that this very un-Christ-like individual is being treated like a messiah by the religious types that have the most dangerous and cult-like behavior.

And of course the cousin who authored the disavowing was Karen.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score