Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MAGA Chuds Storm Capitol Building to stop Electoral College vote

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Good thing this ended up being a bust cause I didn’t want to spend my morning pondering how horrible a Connecticut MAGA Chud must be.

Well I already know the McMahon Family but still.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Simon & Schuster are Regnery's international distributor. Probably will amount to one bulk shipment to Vlad Putin's house.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That number is up to 12 now. And another U.S. soldier was found to be conspiring with what he thought was ISIS to coordinate an attack on the 9/11 memorial in NYC

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
Jesus, wish they could have fully vetted all of these guys with much more time to do so. Feels like it's necessary at this point.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One silver lining in all of this that I just thought of---Trump will probably shamed away from having any stupid post-presidency pep rallies for a while. Well, at least like a month or so. A couple weeks?

Staff member
Reaction score
One silver lining in all of this that I just thought of---Trump will probably shamed away from having any stupid post-presidency pep rallies for a while. Well, at least like a month or so. A couple weeks?

Until he can figure out price points for the tickets he's going to sell.

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently some of these cunts in Congress asked Trump to pardon them and he told them no because it will make him look guilty and he cannot pardon himself. Womp womp.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I joked a few months back about how soon he will get a Cameo setup but he will for sure maximizing all his sheep for money until he (hopefully) faces some consequences.

Maybe he will pardon the MyPillow guy now that Kohl’s and Bed, Bath and Beyond have opted to stop selling Q’Anon bedding products.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Pardoning the pillow bitch would also be an admission of guilt for Trump re: local/state charges and civil suits.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Exactly my response when my girlfriend told me about all of this earlier. I always thought it was standard protocol to do full checks on ANY armed personnel who'd be near the POTUS.
(tugging collar nervously)

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I think with military you get similar recruits to the profile of cops that we’ve recently talked about as problematic. Sometimes those going military are even more intense/extreme.

You know, the same contingent that fly a Gadsden flag as an equivalent to the American flag because it speaks to their gun rights and limited government.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
for all the dumbfucksin it, the military voted voted for Biden. As of 2017 the military was also only 57% white. It's extremely diverse and it isn't exactly a coincidence that these trump military supporters are (I'm sure there are exceptions) white.

Dandy

Reaction score

They just let her out. I mean, I know she will be back for a trial but look at all her white privilege. Hell, she is being presented as the victim. I am glad these people were stupid enough to feel empowered enough on their social media echo chambers to incriminate themselves with all these high crimes.