Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MMA General Discussion 2020

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not sure what Green was thinking with the TD, neither guy was really winning on the feet

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's funny with Dana being so mad, who knows Belal may turn into a Topuria and start calling too many shots, but he strikes me as a guy who wants to stay active and for the last three years was trying to get high level fights.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was reading about ufc roster size and apparently it’s around 650. That’s way too many. It should be like 350 max imo
Gotta fill out those Apex cards, somehow. In related news, I heard the Apex is gonna undergo some renovations to allow for more spectator seating, which is probably good news. I don't think it's going to result in better card quality, but the novelty of a (mostly) silent arena is long gone and maybe they will upgrade to the full size cage.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was reading about ufc roster size and apparently it’s around 650. That’s way too many. It should be like 350 max imo

I agree with you 100% but it will probably never happen because I'm guessing at least 150 of those guys are on the $12 K-$12 K deals.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I thought it was a fun concept, I tend to agree if it is a one off or a once every 3-5 years it would be fine. I don't think it would have made a huge difference, but I think they erred by not giving a little glimpse of what they were going to do with the screen during the prelims.

Wish I would have put the majority of my gambling account on Merab by decision. I think I bet against O'Malley his previous three fights so I just was too hesistant to do anything besdies a small bet.