Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Music comments that don't warrant a thread

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I'm surprised people find Trunk likeable at all. Radiates douchechills.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I feel like there's better ways to overcome your fear of drowning than participating in a Criss Angel show but what do I know?

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There's a rule for '90s rock bands that if you do two really good albums back to back then you can do whatever you want for the rest of your career afterward without too much complaint. This is the case with No Doubt.

This rule doesn't apply if your frontman appears on InfoWars and owns a conservative wrestling promotion though!

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I used to watch Fame when it was on HBO as a kid. Wasn't one of my favorite movies or anything but I remember her more than most of the cast.

"What a Feeling" is a legit catchy song that is impossible to get out of your head.

Probably one of the more memorable pop songs of the first half of the 80s.

RIP

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Idk that she was essentially blackballed from the music industry in the mid '80s after successfully suing her record label over missing royalties. Music biz can be shady.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Our AFLAC reps are a husband/wife team. Today they met with a few of us to see if we wanted to add/drop coverage from 2022. Through some talking, they discovered I deal in sports cards and the wife added me to Facebook b/c their son is a collector and they need direction for Christmas.

Just noticed she posted a song from Killswitch Engage ("The Arms of Sorrow") that coincides with about the same time we were in and out of the meeting room. I'm going to ask if she likes "This Fire Burns."

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Feel like if this had warranted a thread it would have happened already. Modest Mouse drummer Jeremiah Green dies at 45 from cancer. Was just announced that he had it, and was doing alright a week or so ago.