Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NFL Offseason 2024: We’re Onto the Pat McAfee Show.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, the season is over for over half of the NFL.

Discuss the offseason transactions of 2024 and your team’s needs ITT.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Derrick Henry has 2 years left on his contract. I could see the Titans firing Vrabel and doing a complete overhaul of the roster there including trading Henry (who'll be turning 30 next year) for multiple picks.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Never a good sign when you are so annoying Pat McAfee doesn’t even want to talk to you anymore.

Does InfoWars ever cover sports, @BruiserBrody ?

Staff member
Reaction score
He's the best. I don't know why he hasn't instantly been hired and I'm getting really fucking mad about it. It's very rare for a team to know they can hire a good coach that will have them moving in the right direction. Every single other coach they could hire is unproven with this roster so it's a risk. This isn't. When you get the chance you have to pull the trigger as fast as you can.

Broward83

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He's the best. I don't know why he hasn't instantly been hired and I'm getting really fucking mad about it. It's very rare for a team to know they can hire a good coach that will have them moving in the right direction. Every single other coach they could hire is unproven with this roster so it's a risk. This isn't. When you get the chance you have to pull the trigger as fast as you can.
So I don't know a lot about him, but is he a legitimate good coach that can grow/lead the Raiders, or is he just a passion hire?

Texas hired their current men's basketball coach after the Beard issue and the team rallying around him, but now it looks like the light is too bright.

I also think I might be giving Davis too much credit here and realize he's probably fucking things up more than he needs to..

Staff member
Reaction score
So I don't know a lot about him, but is he a legitimate good coach that can grow/lead the Raiders, or is he just a passion hire?

Texas hired their current men's basketball coach after the Beard issue and the team rallying around him, but now it looks like the light is too bright.

I also think I might be giving Davis too much credit here and realize he's probably fucking things up more than he needs to..
Actual good coach. O'Connell was 25th out of 30 qualifying QB's in QBR, and obviously he's a rookie. And yet the team went 5-4 despite him throwing them out of games.

Raiders went 3-1 in the division after firing McDumbfuck.

The Raiders have only finished with a positive scoring margin 3 times in the last 20 years. This season was one of those 3 times. The Raiders finished the season as the NFL's least penalized team. I don't have to look it up to know for a fact this can't possibly have happened before. He brought discipline to an organization that has never had any.

Al Davis promoted John Madden and Tom Flores up to HC from their assistant positions. Dumbass Mark Davis should be keenly aware of this and he needs to know his dad's history. You don't have to be a great head coach in the first place to be a great head coach. The coaches that win for the Raiders are coaches that the Raiders made.

bgd28euw6bbc1.jpeg

This kid isn't even a good player...this shit is really what seals it for me. Someone leaves you with trash and you have to turn it into treasure, and then you do. This team would have made the playoffs with a late round rookie QB if he'd been the HC all along.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jason Kelce has retired.

Great career and an no doubt future HOF and he’s gonna have an even greater post career.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Colts owner Jim Irsay, 64, is receiving treatment for a severe respiratory illness, the team said Wednesday in a statement to the Indianapolis Star. This comes more than a month after Irsay was found "unresponsive" in what police believe may have been a suspected overdose of medication.

Emergency responders found Irsay unresponsive in his Indiana home around 4:30 a.m. on Dec. 8, documenting that he was unconscious and "cold to the touch" and that his skin had a "bluish tint," according to Carmel Police records obtained by CBS Sports Lead NFL Insider Jonathan Jones. An officer administered Narcan (specifically naloxone), which is commonly used to reverse opioid overdoses, to which Irsay "responded slightly to." Paramedics later transported him to a hospital.

According to police that night, "it is unknown what Mr. Irsay had ingested prior to our arrival." Under injury information, police listed Irsay's condition as "Impaired/Drugs."

We do like our drugs in the midwest.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Respiratory illness can mirror opioid overdose symptoms and is sometimes used as an excuse by privileged people.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Steelers signed WRs Denzel Mims and Marquez Callaway to futures contracts. Both players were on the PS at the end of the season. People forget Mims was a 2nd Round pick by the Jets who hasn't done much in his career.

Cowboys signed WR Martavis Bryant to a futures contract.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Take 30 seconds and decide if you think Maxx Crosby or Antonio Pierce would let that goober walk into that locker room.