Puroresu Love & Resources V4

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SemiFinals are set:

Sabre Vs Shingo
Tsuji Vs Finlay

Finlay has grown on me this tourney but he's the one guy I don't want to win.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
G1 Finals are set! Sabre Vs Tsuji! No real wrong answer here but I am really pulling for Zack. He deserves the win. I don't know if I'd have him with the title or not. I think it depends on how serious Danielson's retirement plan is. If they can get Danielson to come over to face Sabre than Zack should win the belt, because that would be the perfect blow off for their feud.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
my power went out because of a thunder storm (sure don't rain for months until now) so I couldn't watch the Finals live but super happy.

Sabre wins and he made a shock announcement. He wants to have his title match on 10/14 at KOPW. So I have no idea what this means. Does he win the belt at KOPW and then drop it back to Naito at WK? If he wins at KOPW he'd be the champ for Royal Quest IV which they just announced.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I'm a hypocrite for it but I'm happy for Dory (if he is cognizant enough to realize what he's doing).

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yh4EbSi.jpeg

a fucking exploding bat shot

Slayer

I have no lies or truth in what I say
Reaction score
[ @Slayer DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING?
Unfortunately no as I've been bad lately with following puro outside NJ these last couple months with my own assorted personal stuff so your post was first I'd seen if it. I do see the event is available on Wrestle Universe for the next two weeks although it is an extra-PPV (¥3200 or ~$22 USD), but with the proceeds going to Takayama I could consider getting it (short match card notwithstanding).

To your other post, when MiSu was first doing the "make some noise!" arm raising gesture I thought he was doing a "get up!" for Takayama to stand up and was hoping for a similar moment to Hayabusa's post-injury walk (however briefly), but I'd also forgotten how bad his injury was comparatively. Still though, a great and touching moment, and thanks for sharing all that