Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Random TNA Bullshit Vol. 2

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Aries and Roode were insane that year. Just because one's an idiot and one's mind-numbingly dull now doesn't mean they weren't on fire.

That said James Storm was done dirty and deserved a real run.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Idk if there was a more depressing return in pro wrestling history (beyond guys that were just obviously horribly washed up) than James Storm coming back to TNA in 2016. It felt like every time a comedian I know moves out to LA or NYC only to quietly move back to New England less than a year later. He deserved at least the "keep getting them checks" mid-card filler run that his Beer Money partner got.

Valeyard

Reaction score
They might have actually been able to support a midcard title if Storm carried whatever division you wanted to call it for a while. At least use the money you refused to pay Styles to keep Storm around forever because he earned it.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
See the dumbest thing about Storm choosing TNA over NXT is he didn't even do anything particularly memorable in his last two years at TNA besides the short lived Beer Money reunion! I honestly don't think he was anywhere higher on the card in one of the worst eras of TNA than he would've been on NXT during their hottest era.

Valeyard

Reaction score
He'd have been lost in the shuffle like Aries was. A few months of Storm/Corbin matches would've been pretty shitty. Beer Money with Revival or American Alpha would've ruled though.

Epic for the Summer

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Storm mentioned that Beer Money was going to reunite in WWE before the pandemic ruined everything. Just think, we would have never have gotten the Dirty Dawgs if it weren't for the virus.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He'd have been lost in the shuffle like Aries was. A few months of Storm/Corbin matches would've been pretty shitty. Beer Money with Revival or American Alpha would've ruled though.
Given how the last five years of his career have gone, I'd almost have rather seen him go to WWE and fail then see him spin his wheels in TNA then NWA. But if he's an idiot IRL, I guess I won't shed any tears.

Last edited:

Valeyard

Reaction score
TNA Nash worked his ass off and always looked like he was having the time of his life. He doesn't get the respect for that run he should. Will never forgive TNA for not putting him and Shelley together permanently, though.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Looking back they totally should've put the belt on Savage for a few weeks. Drop it back to Jarrett via Kings Of Wrestling bullshit, then he can retire as a WWF, WCW, and NWA world champion. Jarrett pads his record. Not much actually changes outside of some really, really, really sad five minute matches.

Could've even had a chance of Tenay, Don, and Savage calling a show.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I dunno, it was months after Kash accused Goldie and Trinity of "bumpin' donuts."