Sex Trafficker: Vince McMahon

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
It's more the inability to understand abuse regarding things like power dynamics let alone the notion of mental abuse in this case. Empathy would be great, though. It'd make the contempt for women stick out less.

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah this just comes across as trolling.
The better word would be lying.

Grant says when she asked Colker about the substance of the pills she was being given, Colker allegedly pushed back and questioned whether Grant trusted him.

Grant’s attorneys wrote:

On multiple visits, Dr. Colker prescribed Ms. Grant with “adrenal trays” or “adrenal supplement trays,” provided by his office and instructed her to take the unmarked pills daily. Dr. Colker did not explain the substances, dosages, or purpose of the pills to Ms. Grant beyond purportedly addressing her symptoms of fatigue. When Ms. Grant asked Dr. Colker about the substance of the supplement trays, and specifically which substance(s) caused her to experience nausea, he responded with pushback about trust, including, “If you don’t trust me, we have bigger problems.”
She no longer believes that the pills were what she was told so she wants the medical records.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

“He’s going through a tough time and all of the stuff that happened recently and stuff. I never saw none of that. I never heard no negativity like that. Him playing a damn joke on me was the worst of it like, you know, where I felt like, okay, that infringed on the business, but it was nothing remotely bad that I had to say about Vince and I took some heat for saying that before. People were like, ‘You’re being insensitive and there’s other people that suffered.’ I said, ‘Yeah, but you know, some of those people that y’all talking about suffering, their suffering got worse when the money ran out. Like, where was the suffering when they were getting BMWs and a million dollars? Did that pacify the suffering? Because if you are suffering, you should suffer all the time, right? Nothing should get in the way of that. I don’t know. I just come from a different time.”

Mark Henry entering the scumbag contest. JBL agreeing with him is no shock.

Also I'm going to point this out before Brody shows up to say "he has a point" but she was leaking information before Vince stopped paying her (as if that even matters).

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
GX-BzPzaUAAwFur.jpg:large

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I hope he's self-producing the REAL story.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Follow Dan Schneider’s lead and do a sit-down interview with a sycophantic former employee.