Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Sex Trafficker: Vince McMahon

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I forget which episode (probably distracted laughing at the idea of Hogan, etc, being considered sex symbols in the 80s) but noticed yet another Bischoff lie. He said a big factor in Hogan, who has probably told the same lie, signing with WCW was to stop working 300+ dates a year. LOL when was the last time Hogan had worked that much? 1987? '86?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
I forget which episode (probably distracted laughing at the idea of Hogan, etc, being considered sex symbols in the 80s) but noticed yet another Bischoff lie. He said a big factor in Hogan, who has probably told the same lie, signing with WCW was to stop working 300+ dates a year. LOL when was the last time Hogan had worked that much? 1987? '86?
Not counting non matches PR, travel, etc the closest he came appears to be 1980

Super Leather

Integral Poster
Reaction score
While we're still hovering around the topic of moms and their favorite '80s/'90s wrestlers for...uh...aesthetic reasons, my mom was a big Macho Man fan and even bought the LJN figure. She kept it in the package too and now I have it on a shelf with a bunch of other random chotchkes and family heirlooms.

Hogan, Beefcake, and Macho Man came up the most when quizzing moms I knew as a kid about wrestling. Jake the Snake and Rick Rude came up once in a while. You knew who the closet freaks were when moms mentioned the Undertaker later on, heh.

I always laughed at how Michael Hayes gyrated around like he was god's gift to women, but not one of the moms I talked to as a kid ever thought he was anything more than gross.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Obviously you are limiting this discussion to late 80s very early 90’s because all your mothers were dropping them panties for Gigolo Jimmy Del Ray.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Trying to imagine a six-part Weinstein documentary where 80% of it is loving tributes to Miramax films and clips of Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez et al. crying about how awesome he was to work with. And then in the last part they were like "yeah he was kind of weird with women."

But I'm here for the response piece. Maybe Vince can get Matt Lauer to host, three decades after rejecting him for the WBF.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Also they really can't ever bring Brock back now. We all already knew it was him but you can't have him doing Suplex City on Netflix when the service is also offering a documentary directly implicating him as a sex trafficking customer.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I'm in for Vince and Dunn responding. There's no way it doesn't work out. If they get Brisco to show up and say "you don't mess with Vince Mac-Man!" then it's all over.