Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Stock Market Game 2021

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
The market plummeted but I did the least bad today being down only -0.40 compared to HSJ and CWM. Tek actually made a decent profit(!)

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're still in fourth place though because HSJ and I had so much more (so much) money. The market will recover. and then plummet. and then...

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I missed the opening bull markets and started behind, but I’m gonna start being more active so I can try and catch Tekcash. Might lose some of my steady returns but if you ain’t first, you’re last.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love that @tekcop is following the markets so closely. I feel like I've corrupted him.

I was briefly back in first place due to Tek cashing before slipping back into second. Just gotta be patient. Tekcop ishooked now, he'll try to make more big moves and then it's OVER.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The game is pretty much over but is there anyway to see what you bought the stock at? I bought GME at open and its up almost 15% on the day, but it says I lost .33% on it.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
How did this guy jump from a 85% return (already ridiculous) to a two hundred fucking percent return in ONE DAY wtf man you’re like Gordon Tekko

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if I should pull out of Gamestop now and ride my 5 mil out until friday in some boring mutual funds, or ride this wave.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
The game is pretty much over but is there anyway to see what you bought the stock at? I bought GME at open and its up almost 15% on the day, but it says I lost .33% on it.
I think if you hit 'Portfolio' on the right side it'll say Value Gain/Loss with a total price and percent. I think the closest way would be to just do simple addition or subtraction.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I doubled my return in one day from 15 to 30% which would normally be big news but not when someone doubles from 200 to 400 on the same day LOL

I bought a little GameStop stock at the very beginning, I did it based on Tek’s rec probably.

Last edited:

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On your portfolio page if you go all the way down to tranactions it will show your entire history of moves including the prices you bought your stocks at.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I drew this for you tekcop:

fbuc1IB.png

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, got out of the GameStop shitshow while still holding onto a 50% return overall. If it goes back up, I’m happy making that move. I don’t know if I’ll invest this money into something else or just leave my portfolio.

thankfully my wwe stock performed well with that peacock news lmao

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I kind of figured Gamestop wouldn't hit back up to the 400s range, so I left it. I saw that I was comfortable in 2nd place so decided to bow out a day early (besides a small bet to see if AMC and BB would go up), but knew that I couldn't get to 1st no matter what.

From 1st, to last to end at 2nd. I'm cool with that.