Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Stupid Bullshit - Any and all Discussion of Hinder, Nickelback, etc goes here

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
The more Mark Tremonti disassociates with him, the better the world will be.

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
I have no real problems with Creed. Stapp is a douche, but the band as a whole is acceptable. TWENTY-EIGHT MILLION RECORDS SOLD and flat broke. DAMN!

hyperchord24

Integral Poster
Reaction score
His story is like that of a wrestler turning heel. One minute I'm watching VH1 and he's on there just having had a kid with his high school sweetheart, writing "Arm Wide Open," then a few years later, he's left her for some supermodel, broken up with Creed and trying to break into acting. At one point he was saying in another interview, "people said my band wouldn't make it. I can't wait for people to tell me I can't act."

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxtmhVtEwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOijRTBnxHM

Also, he was previously on psych hold.

Haws Bah Gawd

Reaction score
C'mon Tremonti! Finish laying the guitars on Creed 5 so Scott can get a little bit of money and hopefully some help! This guy is clearly insane.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I find it amusing how his former bandmates don't want to help him out. I don't doubt that he's legit crazy but it's funny how the rest of Creed have more or less washed their hands of him and are letting him suffer.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Guys, Mark Tremonti did an interview a week or two ago when this story brok, where he talked about how he's been trying to help Scott Stapp but Scott wouldn't return his calls.

Jesus Christ, don't any of you read Blabbermouth.net!? :mad:

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
The incredible story of Still Well Angel.

This has been going on since November. It is one of the greatest examples of a band that doesn't understand how horrible they are while also being a prime example of justified, good ol' fashioned trolling.

Please enjoy.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/21/scott-weiland-art-of-anarchy_n_6519518.html

In an effort to maintain relevancy, Scott Weiland formed a new band with Bumblefoot and the bassist from Disturbed. First album drops in Spring.

Haws Bah Gawd

Reaction score
Gary said:
Puddle of Mudd deleted their Facebook page after a shitty live show and lip synching. Also, did you know that Wes Scantlin has been arrested for cocaine possession and domestic abuse. Oh, that this band is performing at this year's Gathering of the Juggaloes? Now you know.

Domestic abuse? Even after the message they tried to get across in the Blurry video? Damn.

SHE FUCKIN' HATES ME! LUH-LUH-LUH-LOVE!

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
The GOTJ is pretty much the new Ozzfest. A festival a lot of bands think is beneath them but play them anyway for the big paydays.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
Reine Dance said:
The GOTJ is pretty much the new Ozzfest. A festival a lot of bands think is beneath them but play them anyway for the big paydays.
The GOTJ is weird-it gets bands that would seem fitting if Ozzfest were still around (In This Moment and Emmure aka even fans of Oceano and Chelsea Grin think we suck) as well as bands that Ozzfest would reject if it were still around (Puddle of Mudd). That and a whole lot of Horrorcore rappers, some rappers who were big in the 90's/00's and guys that you are shocked would even show up (This year's being Wacka Flocka Flames, Machine Gun Kelly and Flostradamus, whose like a a decent sized EDM DJ/producer)

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Gary said:
Puddle of Mudd deleted their Facebook page after a shitty live show and lip synching. Also, did you know that Wes Scantlin has been arrested for cocaine possession and domestic abuse. Oh, that this band is performing at this year's Gathering of the Juggaloes? Now you know.

http://loudwire.com/puddle-of-mudd-wes-scantlin-arrested-dwi-minnesota/

And Scantlin just got busted again for DUI! If he keeps this up then he's just gonna drift and die.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I just got an e-mail telling me that Scott Stapp is performing here in January. These are his first on-stage appearances since his meltdown last year. Who expects me to pay $30 to see him?

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I do because you're a glutton for fucking punishment.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Ok, I gotta admit, this was pretty funny. Scott Stapp poking fun at himself.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a21dddf852/scott-stapp-reviews-creed?_cc=__d___&_ccid=6mkjmd.nygrar

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Local alt rock station just announced that Breaking Benjamin is going to be doing an acoustic show in Portland in February. An unplugged version of MY POLYAMOROUS FRAAANNND!? Sign me up!

My favorite Breaking Benjamin memory is when I saw Weezer (with a then virtually unknown, The Fray, as opening act) at La Colisee in Lewiston in '05, one of the security guards was bitching about how he had to miss the concert with Three Doors Down and "The Broken Benjamins" in Portland that same night.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This made me laugh:

lead singer of Nickelback tried out for a Christmas play, but didn't make it.

He never made it as a wise man.

Haws Bah Gawd

Reaction score
We Three Kings of Kamala said:
Local alt rock station just announced that Breaking Benjamin is going to be doing an acoustic show in Portland in February. An unplugged version of MY POLYAMOROUS FRAAANNND!? Sign me up!

Breaking Benjamin does a really good acoustic show. You'll enjoy it if you go.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
There was period in Vanilla Ice's career where he tried be Cypress Hill? ???

https://youtu.be/4i30kpGeIeM

Ice rocking dreads and rapping about tokin' up is both sad and hilarious at the same time.