Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The Biden Presidency Vol. 2

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Genuinely amused watching the centrist pundit class (it's not just Republicans!) lose their shit over this loan forgiveness as if it was going to sink Biden's presidency. These same morons thought the Afghanistan withdrawal was going to doom him.

Joe Biden fucking sucks but I'm willing to give him credit when he does Actually Not Bad shit.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
0dbx3lhvv4k91.jpg

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Nice to see we aren't alone in voting dumb assholes into office

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
As someone with slightly less than 11 grand in debt, for the first time in my life I feel like the government has crafted a policy to benefit me, and only me. Based Brandon.
Lol nothing good can ever happen. I don’t qualify because I have a FFEL loan, guaranteed through the government but through a private lender, because that’s how student loans were done before 2011. The Biden admin says the debt forgiveness applies to those who consolidated their loans, provided you did so before today, but I didn’t, and my indecisiveness has cost me 10 grand. Fuck Brandon.

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol nothing good can ever happen. I don’t qualify because I have a FFEL loan, guaranteed through the government but through a private lender, because that’s how student loans were done before 2011. The Biden admin says the debt forgiveness applies to those who consolidated their loans, provided you did so before today, but I didn’t, and my indecisiveness has cost me 10 grand. Fuck Brandon.
Dude why didn’t you

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't even know what a FFEL loan was until today. I wonder if that's what my wife's are.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm into the Hunter Biden stuff about as much as buttery males. But the marijuana news is important and inarguably good.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score

who thinks this is going to HURT Biden? The actual audio is in this, and as someone who has struggled with this stuff and had these kind of convos with his family many times, it really really got to me. Everyone should have a family member who supports them like that.

Joe Biden is a deeply flawed President (just like ALL of them) but he obviously loves his family, you can see that anytime he talks about them. This is not the kind of thing that makes him look bad at all.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's also p. horrible that Hunter, someone who has had hellish battles with drug and alcohol addiction and is still in a very tentative stage of recovery, is being tossed around as a political football.